PDA

View Full Version : Santorum

slickpoppa
03-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Type "santorum" into google and look at the first match

Michael Davis
03-18-2005, 09:38 AM
That's disturbing.

Interestingly, I was trying to do some internet research on California rape law the other day. I started clicking on links haphazardly. That sucked. Some people suck.

-Michael

bholdr
03-18-2005, 04:59 PM
The new meanin of the phrase war coined by a reader of Dan Savage's colum "savage love"

Savage is a gay rights activist from seattle washington, he also writes his sex-advice colum, which is nationally syndicated, and is the editor of 'The Stranger', seattle's alternitive newspaper.

In 2004, after pensylvainia congressman Rick Santorum came out strongly against any koind of gay rights, going as far as to call homosexual sex acts 'abominations' and supporting anti-sodomy laws(!), Savage thought it would be approiate to name such a sex act after the offensive senator (whose name has been thrown around for prez in '08 <shudder>). After a contest held in his colum, he settled on "the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex". It was a bit of a joke, but it caught on. Now I'm seeing the term in internet forums, mainstream newspapers, overhearing it in bars, etc...

serves the bastard right, IMO.

QuadsOverQuads
03-18-2005, 11:09 PM
"Santorum ... That's Latin for 'assh_le'."
-- Barney Frank (?)

q/q

Dead
03-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Great quote Quads, but it's not Barney Frank's.

It was uttered by former Senator Bob Kerrey.

"Rick Santorum had only been in the senate for a few weeks when Bob Kerrey, then Senator from Nebraska, pegged him. "Santorum, that's Latin for [censored]." It was probably the funniest line the grim Kerrey ever uttered and it was on the mark, too."

link (http://www.counterpunch.org/stclair05012003.html)

QuadsOverQuads
03-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Fair enough, I stand corrected. Either way, that line still cracks me up every time I hear it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

q/q

Dead
03-18-2005, 11:49 PM
It cracks me up because Santorum really is an [censored].

He's the biggest homophobe in the entire Senate and such a sanctimonious prick. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

http://www.dnddotcom.com/ricks.jpg

Matty
03-19-2005, 04:40 PM
He'll be gone in a year and half.

Dead
03-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Hopefully replaced by Casey, and not that Republican woman who switched parties.