PDA

View Full Version : ibm 56.60???

scalf
10-04-2002, 08:34 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif ibm key number 55.40 completes bullish gartley and butterfly pattern..if this does not hold..then i think this is the big one...sp to 560 in 10 days...jmho gl /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Mark Heide
10-05-2002, 12:34 AM
scalf,

Forget about technology stocks. Once they bottom, they will be staying there for a while. Don't buy indexes. Instead pick the best undervalued stocks in these indexes. But, be warned. There is not much to pick from the NASDAQ, so stick with the S&Ps and DOW.

Good Luck

Mark

PokerBabe(aka)
10-05-2002, 10:42 PM
scalf-are you suggesting S&P 500 at 560? If so, I think you are wrong because if the S&P goes to 560 the sky will truly be falling. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif This is the type of bearishness of which bottoms are made. I love all the negative sentiment -- just more reason to "Buy low" NOW. Babe

scalf
10-06-2002, 08:24 AM
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif not only that, in a conversation with a 30 yr old professional last week, he related that he was stopping tax free contributions to his 401k, since, even though he has 35 years until he'll take the money out, there is no use putting anything into a stock account now; as it will end up worthless pretty soon anyway....i like your thinking babe...but magical numbers are magic..lol..gl we'll all dress well on the soup line....gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
10-06-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey scalf- maybe you could get the 30 y.o. guy to start playing poker. Sounds like a megafish to me /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Buy Low /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Babe

scalf
10-06-2002, 03:27 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif he already does...and is coming to vegas for that cigar convention..lol..i'll tell him the ez action is mirage and bellagio..lol..gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
10-06-2002, 04:42 PM
YES, get that guy in MY game FAST. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif LGPG, Babe /forums/images/icons/wink.gif