PDA

View Full Version : Final Four picks

AJay2000
03-18-2005, 02:18 AM
I'm sure this thread has begun somewhere, but since the recent thread on the first round about the girl who got 16/16 to lead the online bracket she was playing, why don't we just post our final four picks? Mine:

Illinois v. Georgia Tech
UNC v. Cuse

Final - Illinois def. UNC

These are my SHEET OF INTEGRITY picks, but of course, ESPN let me do a couple sheets, so my one sheet that differs is:

Same final four

Final - UNC def. Georgia Tech

discuss

Dead
03-18-2005, 02:20 AM
I have two of the same teams you do.

I have Illinois beating Gonzaga in one semifinal.

Then I have Syracuse beating UConn in the other.

I have Syracuse beating Illinois for the national championship.

mmbt0ne
03-18-2005, 02:21 AM
I didnt put any thought into my brackets this year because of this damn project, but here's what I ended up with:

Zona/GT
UNC/Duke(UK in other)

GT/UNC final with Roy choking again in bracket 1
GT/UK with me not caring, but GT taking in down anyway in 2.

Honestly, Zona's there because I'm afraid to play Illinois, so I just made believe it won't happen, and if I'm not putting any thought into it, I'm sure as hell picking GT to win it all.

MEbenhoe
03-18-2005, 02:28 AM
The bracket I am in this year only does two rounds at a time. It's interesting because it puts more emphasis on being able to pick winners of lots of basketball games, rather than having the only thing that even matters whether or not you picked the final four, championship game and champion right. But yeah so I haven't actually picked my final 4 yet.

hmm Elite 8:

Illinois vs OSU
Louisville vs Wake Forest
UNC vs Kansas
Duke vs Kentucky (as much as I don't think Kentucky is that good, I dont think any of the other teams on that half of the region are either)

Final 4.....still formulating

Dead
03-18-2005, 02:29 AM
GT is one of the teams standing in my way of winning my Gonzaga makes the final four bet. I think if Gonzaga can get past Wake Forest that they'll have no problem with GT again(they've already beaten them once by 12).

Ianco15
03-18-2005, 02:31 AM
Louisville
Duke
Illinois
UNC

Champion: UNC over Illinois 75-71.

miajag81
03-18-2005, 02:34 AM
Oklahoma St.
Wake Forest
Connecticut
Syracuse

Connecticut over Wake in the championship.

Dead
03-18-2005, 02:35 AM
im glad im not the only one picking UConn coming out of Syracuse.

MEbenhoe
03-18-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

hmm Elite 8:

Illinois vs OSU
Louisville vs Wake Forest
UNC vs Kansas
Duke vs Kentucky (as much as I don't think Kentucky is that good, I dont think any of the other teams on that half of the region are either)

Final 4.....still formulating

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Illinois takes out OSU in a very close game

Wake Forest downs Louisville

Roy Williams' usual choke job isnt enough for Kansas and UNC wins

Duke beats Kentucky

Illinois overpowers Wake Forest again

Duke with Dockery = win over UNC

Championship game is Illinois vs Duke and me and Clarkmeister have a weekend long pissing contest.

Dead
03-18-2005, 02:52 AM
Duke won't get a chance to test their mettle against Kentucky. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Syracuse will take them out in the sweet 16.