PDA

View Full Version : Worst you've ever done in a bracket competition

Corey
03-18-2005, 12:24 AM
So with the NCAA tournament upon us, I'm reminded of my 2002 home bracket competition.

It was a 50-player Yahoo-run with only two places playing, $20 entry fee. Because of the steep payout, I filled out a high variance bracket of upsets going deep. Well, Texas Tech lost in the game that finished second on Thursday morning and using the scenario generator at yahoo, I officially was out of the money two games in. Obviosuly, I went on to capture last and got my entry fee refunded and made fun of for the next 11 months.

Can anyone top this horrendous finish?

kyro
03-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty sure the year I picked UNC to go all the way the year they lost to Weber State ranks up there as one of my worst. I'm not liking this year though either.

Emmitt2222
03-18-2005, 12:52 AM
lost three of my sweet sixteen today and I believe after day one I will be close to dead last in the 2+2 pool. Whoever ship_it is basically has me covered because we have almost identical brackets but he got a few more first rounders right so I don't think I can win anymore.

Ianco15
03-18-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lost three of my sweet sixteen today and I believe after day one I will be close to dead last in the 2+2 pool. Whoever ship_it is basically has me covered because we have almost identical brackets but he got a few more first rounders right so I don't think I can win anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
perf. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ship__It