PDA

View Full Version : wow! multitabling on the bubble

J-Lo
03-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Jebus, this was the first time all 4 tables got into the bubble and ITM. It was crazy hectic, but i understand what that article in the 2+2 mag says now about not caring about the result, and if u think about it-- it doesn't matter. Anyone got any tips on multitable hectic bubble play?

And to toot my own horn--- They were only $15+1 turbos, but i ended up w/ 2 firsts a 2nd and 3rd. Net profit of $135.5

ZebraAss
03-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Simple...take more time.

Look at chips stacks, position, and blinds every single time you act each table.

Go slow...

PS: Wait until you hit a grand slam if you haven’t already, best feeling.

-Zebra

Benholio
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Simple...take more time.

Look at chips stacks, position, and blinds every single time you act each table.

Go slow...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great advice. Use your entire clock if you need to. I've caught myself in past acting too quickly and missing key details that would have changed the play.

Mr_J
03-17-2005, 11:07 PM
I think being on the bubble all at once is as tough as it gets. Decisions come fairly reguarly but there's more to take into account than 3handed or HU.

ZebraAss
03-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I think my problem when it gets down to 4 tables on the bubble is my big stacks. I get too cautious of doubling up a shortie so I surrender my blinds more often which puts me in a bad spot later on.
With the small stacks I am pushing left and right to try and get above ground.

Cheer of the day:

Be agressive! Be-Be Agressive!

AA suited
03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
party has 20 sec clocks, but you also have a time reserve you accumulate throughout the tourny. i think it's up to an additional 45 sec.

I 6 table and had a few times where all 6 were on the bubble. that time reserve came in REAL handy.

ironically, when all 6 were HU, it was EASY since w/the way i play, I only have 2 decisions.