PDA

View Full Version : Staking (IrieGuy)

ChrisCo
03-17-2005, 09:18 PM
I have recently ventured into the idea of staking a fellow 2+2er and would like some suggestions from people that have done this before, most notably IrieGuy.

What percentage of profits do you recieve? How do you check up on your player? What other stipulations and agreements do you have with the player? What is the standard deal if the player loses the roll(about 30 buy ins)? Etc. Etc.

Any and all help in helping me work out a staking deal would be great.

J-Lo
03-17-2005, 09:23 PM
First, u start by bending over and grabbing your ankles..... i think you should be able to figure out what happens after this

GauchoFish
03-17-2005, 09:46 PM
according to Irie you get half the profit and if they lose, they have to pay you back or you get half their poker proceeds for life...

though its best to bring this up AFTER they've dropped your whole roll...if they win it'll never be an issue.

wd

AtticusFinch
03-17-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
according to Irie you get half the profit and if they lose, they have to pay you back or you get half their poker proceeds for life...

though its best to bring this up AFTER they've dropped your whole roll...if they win it'll never be an issue.

wd

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is typically obnoxious but he does have a point. Make sure that the terms are well understood up front.

ChrisCo
03-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Bump!

Just looking for the standards on a backing deal. I'm in the dark right now. Hope someone can fill me in with the basic information.

Voltron87
03-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I would PM Irie. This forum doesn't need any more stake talk.