PDA

View Full Version : I am friends with Mark McGwire's ex, and she said he never used roids

Sophia
03-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Now even she's convinced he's a lying sack of crap. They dated for 4 years, and were together when he broke the record. All along she has maintained he never used steroids, but she just told me she's now convinced he did. Apparently he maintained to her he never used, even though he was clearly huge. Now she says all the slightly suspicious stuff is coming together. She's never had a bad word to say about him until now (apparently he's a great guy), but this garbage testimony he's giving is clearly convincing her.

She said there was no problem with his junk, btw.

Shajen
03-17-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now even she's convinced he's a lying sack of crap. They dated for 4 years, and were together when he broke the record. All along she has maintained he never used steroids, but she just told me she's now convinced he did. Apparently he maintained to her he never used, even though he was clearly huge. Now she says all the slightly suspicious stuff is coming together. She's never had a bad word to say about him until now (apparently he's a great guy), but this garbage testimony he's giving is clearly convincing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, given how the media reported how difficult their divorce was. Lots of bad feelings is what they reported.

jakethebake
03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
And you thought we needed a whole new thread on this because...........?

radek2166
03-17-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, given how the media reported how difficult their divorce was. Lots of bad feelings is what they reported.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker. I got some oceanfront property to sell In Arizona.

peachy
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
im gonna go listen to that song now

Shajen
03-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much you want for it? How's the view?

radek2166
03-17-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheap dude. 5 million an acre.

What view

Rick Diesel
03-17-2005, 06:44 PM
The original poster is referring to the woman that McGwire was DATING when he broke the record, not his ex-wife. Not that I really give a [censored] anyway.

VBM
03-17-2005, 06:56 PM
back to "Sophia"?

if you are a dude lawyer from Toronto, why not something w/ a little more masculine twist?

Sophia
03-17-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah his GF after his divorce. She's a film producer that does documentaries about abused kids that I worked with. They met while doing one. He's big into that.

Anyways, he's still a lying cheat.

CCass
03-17-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From the front porch you can see the sea.