PDA

View Full Version : HDPM

SuburbanPokerMan
10-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Cousin,

z has taken you identity away. HiDesertPokerMan is 16 letters, does it work for you? We can't let z push us around.

SPM,...play long and prosper

HDPM
10-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Yeah, it's long gone. I tried to register with the full name when the format switch was made, but z's message popped up on the screen saying it was too long. I don't like words like "hi" for "high" or the thing all scrunced up, so HDPM it was. Oh well.

Ray Zee
10-04-2002, 10:42 PM
SPM,

i told him he couuld have highdesertthreecushionbillardplayerconservativelaw yerpokerman if he wanted but he wouldnt go for it.

baggins
10-05-2002, 03:19 AM
you guys should just scrap those names and pick Lord of the Rings characters. most of the names are shorter.

SPM=Gimli
HDPM=Legolas

SuburbanPokerMan
10-05-2002, 01:12 PM
When dealing with z there is only one thing that counts. little z counting the number of words in my post. Can you imagin how much time that must take him. Wait till I get that Voodoo doll and he feels the sting of my PEN...

SPM,...play long and prosper...

scalf
10-05-2002, 06:33 PM
/forums/images/icons/wink.gif you could add ...goodjudgeoffinewhiskies...to hdpm's many accomplishments....surprised you missed it z...jmho..gl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif