PDA

View Full Version : Wacki vs. Cnfuzzd - low content

wacki
03-17-2005, 04:26 PM
First time I've played him. This hand cracks me up so I thought I would share it w/ you.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (2.33 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.16 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (9.16 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 15.16 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Tc Jc (full house, tens full of jacks).
UTG has 6h 6d (full house, sixes full of tens).
Outcome: Hero wins 15.16 BB. </font>

wacki
03-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Please keep in mind that on every street I was telling the bitch to fold.

J.R.
03-17-2005, 04:35 PM
his preflop and turn play blows

MoDOH
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Preflop and flop looks fine, But I would have capped the turn for sure... a little bit strangely played I must admit...

Edit: didnīt see that it was 6-handed, I would have raised/folded preflop then...

wacki
03-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I just thought it was funny that it was the first hand we were HU so I decided to start yelling at the bitch to fold. Then look what happens. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cnfuzzd
03-17-2005, 05:08 PM
<font color="green"> [ QUOTE ]
his preflop and turn play blows

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop:
Table was actually fairly loose, with wacki and i being the only good players there. No one was adjusting to the short handedness of the game, and i was usually getting most of the table to the flop. I thought my limp was justified, especially since these players werent folding when i was telling them they were beat. Although, i admit it was late and i was by no means playing my a game.

Turn.
I really thought i was beat, though him telling me to fold was a bit suspicious. I always get worried when i get stop and go'ed by a TAG when a broadway card hits on the turn. Given that it was shorthanded, and wacki, a cap is in clear order.

River. Ugh. Double ugh. Fold to the damn three bet if im not capping the turn.

So yeah, it was fun playing with you for 8 hands wacki. Sorry i wasnt very conversational, but early morning variance had caught up with me. While i was ahead a nice 80BB's at one point in my session, with some mediocre play and nice comments from variance, i ended up down ten bucks. Plus, it was like five in the morning.

peace

john nickle </font> <font color="green"> </font>

wacki
03-17-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was by no means playing my a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither one of us was. The only reason I posted this hand was because of the odds of me:

1) randomly running into you at 5 in the morning
2) our first HU hand being boat over boat
3) me randomly yelling at you to fold and then seeing a boat fall on the river.
4) My boat was runner runner so I had the most incredible suckout to beat a much better player.

I thought the low content title and the warning, this was the first time I saw you, my verbally taunting you, and saying that this hand cracks me up would of let everyone else know this post wasn't to be taken seriously. Maybe I should of put in a 5 AM disclaimer as well.

This was more of a way of me archiving this experience than anything else. I just wish I had our conversation to post as well.

cnfuzzd: "Just remember, you had to *suck* to win."

cnfuzzd
03-18-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i was by no means playing my a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither one of us was. The only reason I posted this hand was because of the odds of me:

1) randomly running into you at 5 in the morning
2) our first HU hand being boat over boat
3) me randomly yelling at you to fold and then seeing a boat fall on the river.
4) My boat was runner runner so I had the most incredible suckout to beat a much better player.

I thought the low content title and the warning, this was the first time I saw you, my verbally taunting you, and saying that this hand cracks me up would of let everyone else know this post wasn't to be taken seriously. Maybe I should of put in a 5 AM disclaimer as well.

This was more of a way of me archiving this experience than anything else. I just wish I had our conversation to post as well.

cnfuzzd: "Just remember, you had to *suck* to win."

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah,,, i meant to put an "out" in there somewhere, but was obviously correct either way /images/graemlins/grin.gif BTW, now that i have your screenname, im going to be stalking you, raising your blind and bluff checkraising the turn. Have fun....

Wacki, it was great playing with you. Next time, i get to hit runner runner. Oh, and dont spend too much at the strip bars while the girlie is away. Or actually,,, do. Spend lots. Enjoy your freedom. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

AngryCola
03-18-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, now that i have your screenname, im going to be stalking you, raising your blind and bluff checkraising the turn. Have fun....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why we will never see an "AngryCola vs. Cnfuzzd" thread. /images/graemlins/grin.gif