PDA

View Full Version : Clogging the toilet

VBM
03-17-2005, 04:13 PM
do you? how often?
i'm defining a clog as anything more required than 1-flush-and-done.

PoBoy321
03-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Where's the "Every time I drop a deuce" option?

NoTalent
03-17-2005, 04:19 PM
I usually go once every 2 or 3 days, so its pretty substantial when I do. I easily clog w/o toilet paper, so I make sure I flush at least 2 or 3 times while doing the deed. I hate using the plunger.

LALDAAS
03-17-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually go once every 2 or 3 days, so its pretty substantial when I do. I easily clog w/o toilet paper, so I make sure I flush at least 2 or 3 times while doing the deed. I hate using the plunger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have "IBS" If I am not spraying mud it is usally pretty ugly!

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Does it count if you have to double-flush because the first flush didn't get a floater?

NoTalent
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
ratemypoo.com

GoblinMason (Craig)
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Flushing mid-deuce is key to avoiding a clog.

Specifically what a friend of mine has dubbed the "shit-flush" works very well. Since clogs sometimes result from one or more logs trying to go through the pipeline simultaneously or sideways, this ensures that the leader goes down straight and by himself. It works like this: As you squeeze out the first turd, flush the toilet so when you cut him loose he goes down headfirst with the most powerful part of the flush.

I used to clog quite often until I learned this trick. It's very effective.

-Craig

Suited Deuce
03-17-2005, 04:47 PM
On that note...here at work, someone has the habit of forgetting to flush, and no it's not me. I [....]ing hate walking in there seeing someone's floater. Damn! Not to mention the guys that just walk out without washing their hands.

housenuts
03-17-2005, 04:48 PM
i'd say one of every four deuces. it used to be way more. and i'm not a fat piece of crap either.

TStoneMBD
03-17-2005, 04:49 PM
it just so happens that my toilet is broken atm. i cant plunge it and there has been a major dookie sitting in it for the past week. i gotta get my landlord to call a plumber.

2planka
03-17-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually go once every 2 or 3 days

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case you should put a brown light on your head and chant, "Danger, Danger" when you make your way to the readin' room.

Good lord. I can set my watch to my two-a-day routine. FYI - stay clear of the executive washroom around 7:30 am. I pwn that place.

fryKing
03-17-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it just so happens that my toilet is broken atm. i cant plunge it and there has been a major dookie sitting in it for the past week. i gotta get my landlord to call a plumber.

[/ QUOTE ]

for a week? and you're just now considering action?

dear god

radek2166
03-17-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for a week? and you're just now considering action?

dear god

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much online poker. IMHO!

Dex
03-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Where's the "every damn day" option?

You could fart in my toilet and clog it.