PDA

View Full Version : cf - nevada bowl - what am i missing ?

vegasone
10-04-2002, 03:03 AM
unr -2,-1.5.
unr has played good teams well.
unlv has looked bengals-like.
unr has a passing attack, unlv no passing defense (as far as i can see).
can't see the silver bowl rocking for unlv after their performance so far this year.

opinions welcome.

10-04-2002, 10:31 AM
You are missing nothing, do it. Unlv is BAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD. I like betting against bad teams especially when it is for teams with heart and grit like Unr. Unr best team in Nevada.

UNR is the play. Good Luck.

scalf
10-04-2002, 06:39 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif unlv to win big..unless lights go out...lol...gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

scalf
10-04-2002, 06:42 PM
/forums/images/icons/wink.gif unr 4-0...unlv 0-4...lock unlv..gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

vegasone
10-04-2002, 07:28 PM
is this an official jinx line pick ?

if so thanks. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

scalf
10-04-2002, 07:58 PM
trying to post less..lol..but ok...i'll make unlv +2 an official jynx line (non-computer play) /forums/images/icons/frown.gif hey it's ok by me if you are fading the jynx line...more power to ya...40-45-1 ytd..

other adds...
fresno st +6.5 live home dog...
byu -17..firepower +
byu ov 65.6

az st -8.5
akron -11...

gl /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

vegasone
10-05-2002, 06:21 AM
i'm doomed now, the double reverse jinx. never f--- with the jinx line. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

oh well, too late now. pray for power outage. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

gl the rest of your picks. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

aaron

vegasone
10-06-2002, 02:10 AM
apparently i missed something because the line moved all the way to unlv -3. unlv wins by 4.

c'est la vie.

scalf
10-06-2002, 08:08 AM
/forums/images/icons/confused.gif mo goot..lol..gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

scalf
10-06-2002, 08:15 AM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ya fight the jynx...well gl...lol...really...unlv has better material, or at least supposedly, and if the game had gone earlier, in the season, unlv would have been favoured by 7-10...seriously...lol...now unlv has been massively underachieving..(0-4 ats)..and reno massively overachieving(4-0 ats)...this is still a grudge game...(state bragging rights)...so feeling was somehow unlv would play more up to preseason expectations and reno get ground down...that was why so many sharps were on the g...imho..gl...it coulda gone either way tho, not the blowout i predicted...lol..gl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif