PDA

View Full Version : Shoe In of the Week

Big Al
03-16-2005, 05:08 PM
With the college tourney coming up, its time to post a Shoe In of the Week. NC State plays NC Charlotte on Friday and is a 4 point favorite. Charlotte has faltered lately while NC State has been coming together very nicely. Take NC State and give the 4, its Big Al's Shoe In of the Week.--Big Al--

stickman
03-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Great to here from you. I hope all has been well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

scalf
03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..marvelous to see ya back

i like wolfies too...no jynx intended..

thanks for the play big al

we still believe..!!

gl

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Big Al
03-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Scalf, Stickman...good to see you are still around. I have been doing well, hope all is well with you.--Big Al--

greg586
03-18-2005, 11:14 AM
al.......did u know that the point guard and center for nc state are questionable for this game?

Big Al
03-18-2005, 11:18 AM
yikes...no I didnt. The point guard is a major concern, guard play is critical in the tourney...I feel like a cheese ball taking back the Shoe In but this might be one of those times when I do...

scalf
03-18-2005, 12:18 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif..big al:

fwiw; my info is also players out/slowed for wolfpack...esp. point guard...

interesting match-up:

nc state is generally doing better lately; and 49'ers have stalled some lately in the reg season; but

n c state <.50 in their conf.(admittedly tuff acc); but these teams generally do not do well in ncaa tourney (3-10 ats lately); now i would not go by a stat like that much, but...

remember; all these n.c. college hoops teams love to knock off a hated acc opp (they get tired of hearing how tuff acc is!!)

so motivation with charlotte..

line to -3.5 at pinny..

i made a small bet at that price..

who knows

gl big al

waiting for next gem from you..

gl

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

greg586
03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
it's down to three now on pinnacle.......so if u like nc.......time to bet it........gonna stay away..

scalf
03-18-2005, 03:21 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..big al..

another big winner!!!

why did i stink up your thread with my doubts..

oh well, at least i cashed a 1/2 unit bet instaed of losing with charlotte..

thanks

gl

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

bugstud
03-18-2005, 11:58 PM
backdoor covers are awesome