PDA

View Full Version : Getting dressed in the morning...

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Which arm do you put through your sleeve first? I can never decide...

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Very nice. I go with the right, though. I also put my shorts on both legs at the same time.

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Very nice. I go with the right, though. I also put my pants on both legs at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you go sock-sock, shoe-shoe or sock-shoe, sock-shoe?

Soul Daddy
I voted for left, but I lied.

Zoltri
[ QUOTE ]
Very nice. I go with the right, though. I also put my shorts on both legs at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right?
Your sick man....its always left. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Sock-sock-shoe-shoe-tie-tie - it's all about maintaining symmetry and it always starts on the right.

daveymck
03-16-2005, 01:38 PM
I always use the right, but will put in my left leg first on trousers.

OMG does that make me gay, and do you think my g/f will think less of me for this?

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
sock-sock-shoe-shoe-tie-tie

[/ QUOTE ]

what if it's raining and there's a fire? you're going to get your socks all wet. i'll be hopping around on one foot but my feet will be dry.

Soul Daddy
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
sock-shoe? That's silly. Though not as silly as shoe-sock, I suppose.

daveymck
03-16-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sock-sock-shoe-shoe-tie-tie - it's all about maintaining symmetry and it always starts on the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wear two ties?

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-16-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if it's raining and there's a fire? you're going to get your socks all wet. i'll be hopping around on one foot but my feet will be dry.

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, I've got a pair of sandal-shoes that I can just slip on. You're there hopping around like an idiot and I'm off in all my waterproof speedy goodness. Your feet are going to get wet through your shoes anyway and that's the worst.

FishBurger
03-16-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My carpet is nasty as all getout, so I have to wipe various bits of gunk off my feet before I feel comfortable putting my socks on. And, since I don't want to get gunk on my sock, I generally put my socked foot on the opposite shoe, reach down and grasp the appropriate shoe and then place that shoe on the socked foot. Then I repeat the process with my other feet.

In summary: sock-shoe, sock-shoe

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My carpet is nasty as all getout, so I have to wipe various bits of gunk off my feet before I feel comfortable putting my socks on. And, since I don't want to get gunk on my sock, I generally put my socked foot on the opposite shoe, reach down and grasp the appropriate shoe and then place that shoe on the socked foot. Then I repeat the process with my other feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of gunk? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rick Diesel
03-16-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

OMG does that make me gay, and do you think my g/f will think less of me for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on the type of trousers. If leather, then yes.

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It depends on the type of trousers. If leather, then yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if they're assless.

FishBurger
03-16-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of gunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Various discarded pieces of food, chicken bones, some kind of sticky black stuff that appears to be an amalgamation of various items organic and nonorganic. The usual.

bosoxfan
03-16-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Various discarded pieces of food, chicken bones, some kind of sticky black stuff that appears to be an amalgamation of various items organic and nonorganic. The usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you live with Sponger?

Zoltri
03-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Here is another quirk I noticed years ago when my college roomate tucked his shirt inside his underwear.

That is not right...who the hell does that? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-16-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of gunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think the problem here is how you put your shoes on, but rather when. Why are you ever without some sort of footwear from the instant you get out of bed until the instant you get back into bed?

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-16-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is another quirk I noticed years ago when my college roomate tucked his shirt inside his underwear.

[/ QUOTE ]
Retirees.

nicky g
03-16-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wear two ties?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a passage in American Psycho in which he puts on two ties without apparently taking the first off. It's easily missed.

I dunno.

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm wearing an undershirt, I tuck it into my underwear and then my regular shirt into my pants. Otherwise no.

miajag81
03-16-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also put my shorts on both legs at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once they're on, do you make gold records?

Nice avatar.

FishBurger
03-16-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of gunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the problem here is how you put your shoes on, but rather when. Why are you ever without some sort of footwear from the instant you get out of bed until the instant you get back into bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like living on the edge.

Sporky
03-16-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If I'm wearing an undershirt, I tuck it into my underwear and then my regular shirt into my pants. Otherwise no.

[/ QUOTE ]

doing this and getting laid have to be mutually exclusive. is your gf/wife aware of this?

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
doing this and getting laid have to be mutually exclusive. is your gf/wife aware of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. If you tuck both the shirt and undershirt into your pants they get all kind of wadded up together. Very uncomfortable.

YourFoxyGrandma
03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
I voted for the second left--clearly the unpopular choice.

Dynasty
03-16-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your stance on tucking in your bed sheets all the way or maintaining a flap?

jakethebake
03-16-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's your stance on tucking in your bed sheets all the way or maintaining a flap?

[/ QUOTE ]

hospital corners.

B00T
03-16-2005, 07:13 PM
if I am putting on a t-shirt I put my left arm in first...if I am putting a button down shirt on I put my right arm in first...

freaks

mason55
03-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Where's both at once??