PDA

View Full Version : Men of integrity and those of not.

deacsoft
03-16-2005, 03:04 AM
I've been playing a bunch of single table tourneys lately and had to first experiences today. The first was good and the second was bad.

The good one was a result of an agreement to chop 1st place. I trusted a guy who wanted to chop when it was HU and had a considerable chip lead. I was out playing him but was recieving substandard hole cards. i agreed to the chop and clicked post and fold. i then met him on a table where he dumped the difference to me. A man of his word. he has my respect and friendship.

the second was not so good. While playing a tourney one of the other players at the table started talking smack. I've been drinking a little and was in no mmod for it. I bet him $50 on the side that I would finish ahead of him. He accepted the bet and busted out early. He made no attempt to pay me for the bet he lost. I found him on another table and he went on and on about how there was no deal but had already given me his name, William Szydulski (Spring Hills), and his account name, Wszyd, so I could transfer the money if I lost the wager. I gave him the same info and have already stated how things turned out.

I'm calling out all 2+2ers and fellow me of integrity to stand up to this liar and let him know how you feel about his deal breaking ass. Again, his account name is Wszyd and that is for Party/Empire. Poker is a game of integrity and respect. Many of the most famous/successful players in the world will tell you how important a poker player's word is. Wszyd is a liar and should be given credit for nothing more.
Thank you. *end of rant* We need more players like the one from the 1st example. Which I know all of you to be.

Cheers,

deacsoft