PDA

View Full Version : Oh that's some crap right there.

citanul
03-16-2005, 01:36 AM
So I went and gave the push every hand preflop thing a try, lighten the cloud cover, or something. So I sit down.

Hand 1) 65s. couple limpers -> I push, they fold. 55 chips profit.

Hand 2) QTo. couple limpers, a raise to 75, I push. 2 callers. They have AQ and 54. After the AKJ flop, I'm chillaxin at 2500 chips.

Hand 3) T7d. Some dude calls me with AJo. Damnit. Down to 1700.

Hand 4) JTd. There's some limping, I push, and two people have the nerve to have KK and QQ. One of them hits Quad Kings. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which. Down to 900.

Hand 5) 74o. Couple limpers, I push, some jerk has JJ, and another jerk has KK. They both beat the hell out of what I have. Down to 115.

Hand 6) Unceremoniously oustered with J3h when some dude flops a straight.

All in all, I'd say that it was less than satisfying, since there wasn't even any good chat at the table.

Experiment 2 just ended very unfortunately, when some guy just started calling with like, Kx and Ax and I couldn't beat him.

Meh.

If the table chat were interesting, I think it would be worthwhile, but I was chatting up a storm and these guys were having none of it.

citanul

SuitedSixes
03-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Are you OK?

citanul
03-16-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm decent man. Not great, not too bad.

While the day of cards was totally "meh" and unexciting, I was just really upset by some of the stuff in the forum today. Just really, really frustrated.

citanul