PDA

View Full Version : SNG + PokerTracker problem with PartyPoker

Mig
03-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi,
I'm new to poker tracker. I tried, read the faq etc and I still can't get it to work properly. I played quite a lot of SNG on party poker and now I imported them in Poker tracker. I have all the hands I played but I don't have the summary. I don't have the average buy-in, the average places I get, the number of times I ended first etc.

Can anyone help me with this issue please ???

Thanks

Paul2432
03-15-2005, 05:20 PM
If you are playing on Party Poker, you need to hit "yes" when asked at the end of the tournament if you would like a tournament summary. These can then be imported either from outlook or directly from your e-mail server. This will fill in the buy-in information.

Alternatively, under the "file" menu, select "manually import tournament summaries". If you are not sure about a particular tournament, you usually can click on view hand histories in this screen. The buy-in will usually be given in the hand history.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Mig
03-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks for your answer. Well that sucks that we have to ask everytime to have the result to be sent by email. That means that with all the data I have on my sng, I can't have the most important data "How do I perform in all kind of sng"... :/ Well I guess I will start collection each game I play..

thx for the quick answer.