PDA

View Full Version : Royal Vegas money transfer?

3N1GM4
03-15-2005, 04:09 PM
I know with some rooms (like Party I believe), you can transfer money directly into someone else's account. I want to lend my buddy some moolah to get started with, and was wondering if this kind of thing is possible on Royal Vegas?

On an almost related note, what do people think about Royal Vegas Poker? Did I make a mistake choosing it as my first poker room? I always hear the softest games are at Party, but I know people who have moved there and lost quite badly... Is the competition at RV just even worse? Any thoughts appreciated, I'm gonna start bonus whoring soon with a nice tourney win I made...

gulebjorn
03-15-2005, 05:06 PM
I started on RV, but haven't gotten to Party yet. I think RV has got some decent players at 0.50-1$ NL and up. I also play Interpoker. Lowest NL game they have is 0.50-1$, and it's crazy compared to RV IMO. Probably because 0.50-1$ is lowest limit at Interpoker, and 4th lowest at RV. If you want to send your buddy some money, why not transfer it from your RV account to his Neteller account? That way he'll get signup bonus as well.