PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker Autorate question

aargh57
03-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Hello, I've started using PT and have a question about using the auto rate function. I'm using BisonBison's suggestions in his post
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=micro&Number=923884&fp art=1&PHPSESSID=

He uses VPIP,Pre-Flop raise %, and total agression without preflop aggression.

My question is how to get the total agression without preflop when programming it into the auto rate for PT. In the Auto Rate Players window in PT it has Agreession Factor-Total but I'm pretty sure this includes preflop agression. Am I wrong on this? Any help would be appreciated.

ddollevoet
03-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm just learning PT myself. I set it for the first time this weekend.

From memory (so bear with me):

Go to the page that you set your parameters for each icon. I think the page is called "Step 2." Double click on one of the icon like you were going to change its parameters (VPIP% PFR%, etc.) At the top on that page, there is a check box which allows you to exclude pre-flop aggressiveness from the tot-aggressiveness. When you click the check box. It will change it for all of your icons or classifications.

I hope this helped.

aargh57
03-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Thank you, that was it. Now I got fish and phones and happy faces floatin' all over.