EJOrtiz
Zimbardo
landingpad
holtecone
oobme

From todays 6max 5/10 on Party

Yeti
03-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Why are you so keen to hear what others think of your play?

Besides, when you ask for opinions on your game, don't you usually put yourself on the bottom of the list to try and be 'clever'?

KaneKungFu123
03-15-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Besides, when you ask for opinions on your game, don't you usually put yourself on the bottom of the list to try and be 'clever'?

[/ QUOTE ]

lets go heads up for 1K on Stars.

KaneKungFu123
03-15-2005, 09:57 AM
im working hard on creating a lag image and want to see what people think.

ps: you arent as clever as you think you are.

and oviously i just dont want to just come right out and draw attention to myself when im up 50K and arguabley the best player in that game.

Yeti
03-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Firstly, no thanks to the HU offer. I'm bad at HU play, anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am.

[ QUOTE ]
and oviously i just dont want to just come right out and draw attention to myself when im up 50K and arguabley the best player in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not the best player in that game. Not even close. And I have you up $2k over 7k hands.

Yeah, you've played probably 15-20k hands, but from what I've seen, I highly, highly doubt you're up that much.

KaneKungFu123
03-15-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, no thanks to the HU offer. I'm bad at HU play, anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not the best player in that game. Not even close. And I have you up $2k over 7k hands.

Yeah, you've played probably 15-20k hands, but from what I've seen, I highly, highly doubt you're up that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are 18 players on there, minus repeats, how do you know who i am for certain?

why arent you good heads-up?

If you highly doubt im up that much, lets make a wager on it. I can easily pull up my Party Records and PT Records. If you dont have alot of money, well do it for a K.

soah
03-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Why don't you just stop posting? That would make everyone a lot happier.

And for $1000 I could make a screenshot say absolutely anything I wanted to. Now why don't you find a different messageboard to troll?

Yeti
03-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I know who you are, 100%. I would happily bet $5k on this, if there were any way of proving it.

I won't make a wager on how much you've made. You've likely played far more hands of these games than anyone, so could easily be up what you say you are. Plus you may have just been running bad for the hands in my PT. Although looking at some of your plays, I doubt this.

Plus, as soah said, it's easy to doctor a screenshot.

Whatever. Keep raking it in!@@!1

KaneKungFu123
03-15-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know who you are, 100%. I would happily bet $5k on this, if there were any way of proving it.

I won't make a wager on how much you've made. You've likely played far more hands of these games than anyone, so could easily be up what you say you are. Plus you may have just been running bad for the hands in my PT. Although looking at some of your plays, I doubt this.

Plus, as soah said, it's easy to doctor a screenshot.

Whatever. Keep raking it in!@@!1

[/ QUOTE ]

ever heard of a hand history database?

BobboFitos
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey Kane,

I want your autograph

~~~

Wayfare
03-15-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think anyone is really going to reply with anything productive after you post this?

Go take a bath in your money.

Niwa
03-15-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think anyone is really going to reply with anything productive after you post this?

Go take a bath in your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You the man!

Rococo
03-15-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm sure that I don't need to point this out to anyone, but Kane is posting this stuff just to amuse himself. He doesn't expect it to generate anything productive, and the more flames he generates, the more fun it is for him.

If Kane were funnier, I could appreciate this approach, but sadly he isn't that clever. Anyone want to lay odds on whether he challenges me to a HU freezeout before the end of the day?

Sponger15SB
03-15-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lets go heads up for 1K on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play you heads up for $50,000

If you decline and want to play for less I will call you a pussy.

Yeti
03-15-2005, 06:52 PM
It wasn't that $1k was too much, just that I'm pretty bad at HU play. I'll stick to taking his money at 6 max, thank-you-very-much!

But I do see your point.

Ulysses
03-15-2005, 07:49 PM
FWIW, while KKF is a dick, he often posts some pretty good stuff.

Lawrence Ng
03-15-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll play you heads up for $50,000

If you decline and want to play for less I will call you a pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This I gotta see...

Lawrence

tbach24
03-15-2005, 09:12 PM
I think if KKF was really good, he'd come over the top for 250k.

phil_ivey_fan
03-15-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't like your bragging... winners don't need to brag. Diablo is right your posts are for the most part solid, but then I read this troll thread and wonder. Congrats on your $50K though

kagame
03-15-2005, 11:31 PM
if thats the same Corrie from Doyles Room, he wins there more than anyone but Sleester (from my observations)

alot of the big offsuit cards though...ick