PDA

View Full Version : Just played my first ever 109 (no content)

SNOWBALL138
03-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Finished third. Mainly b/c I played tight/weak /images/graemlins/confused.gif
on the bubble
Very intense players at that level. Some bad ones too though. Maybe someday I'll have the roll to hit these up. Until then, I'll just be making the occasional excursion. It really takes a raptor to dominate these /images/graemlins/wink.gif

asofel
03-15-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
on the bubble
Very intense players at that level. Some bad ones too though. Maybe someday I'll have the roll to hit these up. Until then, I'll just be making the occasional excursion. It really takes a raptor to dominate these /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i played one last night as well...took 2nd...it was fun to sit down and see Daliman a few seats away...

citanul
03-15-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
on the bubble

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i played one last night as well...took 2nd...it was fun to sit down and see Daliman a few seats away...

[/ QUOTE ]

push the turn.

no, seriously, why'd you stay at the table?

citanul

sofere
03-15-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It really takes a raptor to dominate these

[/ QUOTE ]
Holla???

asofel
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
on the bubble

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

push the turn.

no, seriously, why'd you stay at the table?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't actually recognize the handle he was playing on until we had started...and then a few hands in he took someone out with KK vs AQ on a Q high flop...

codewarrior
03-15-2005, 01:50 PM
That's nothing. Sup Bro would have taken someone out with KK vs. AQ on an A high flop!!!

SNOWBALL138
03-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Lol. Daliman was in my game too. Damn he is aggro on the bubble!