PDA

View Full Version : the dump

JaBlue
03-15-2005, 05:29 AM
I've known this guy since highschool. We're drunk now and somehow we get to talking about all the fun times we had with his sweet piece of [censored] jeep that had a zip off hood. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, so we're talking about this, and I ask him if he ever took it off roading. He says No, but my Xterra can do that. I ask him If he's ever taken that bad boy out. He said [censored], yeah, man! You ever been to the dump? He's ...many part minority... so I had to overcome the urge to make a racist joke. After that I couldn't stop laughing.

PoBoy321
03-15-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so I had to overcome the urge to make a racist joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

JaBlue
03-15-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we joke about our races like that. He will make the same jokes. We both take it in stride so its no biggy. And yes, racism is often just funny.

NotInchoateHand1
03-15-2005, 05:37 AM
I agree with everything you just said, but I am many, many, many drinks into the morning, so I don't get the joke? Clarify, please.

PoBoy321
03-15-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Why?

[/ QUOTE ] Because we joke about our races like that. He will make the same jokes. We both take it in stride so its no biggy. And yes, racism is often just funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant why did you have to overcome the urge to make a racist joke? I would've jumped at the chance (assuming it was a friend who I knew I could make those jokes with).

JaBlue
03-15-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Why?

[/ QUOTE ] Because we joke about our races like that. He will make the same jokes. We both take it in stride so its no biggy. And yes, racism is often just funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant why did you have to overcome the urge to make a racist joke? I would've jumped at the chance (assuming it was a friend who I knew I could make those jokes with).

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh ok. There were other people around that wouldn't understand.

JaBlue
03-15-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with everything you just said, but I am many, many, many drinks into the morning, so I don't get the joke? Clarify, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

the joke is the dump being a great offroading site

illunious
03-15-2005, 05:48 AM
My roomate has a 2005 Jeep Rubicon, he constantly brags about its offroad capabilities but it has never touched anything but pavement.

housenuts
03-15-2005, 05:50 AM
i don't get what joke you would have said.

something about the dump being a good hang out for minorities?

PoBoy321
03-15-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There were other people around that wouldn't understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaaaaaaah, understood. I thought it was just the two of you hangin out, sipping sherry and playing grabass.

PoBoy321
03-15-2005, 05:52 AM
Personally, I probably would've said something about how it's a bad idea to drive a car on your front yard.

JaBlue
03-15-2005, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get what joke you would have said.

something about the dump being a good hang out for minorities?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I would have said something about it being his commute every day or something. Poboy's is good too.

astroglide
03-15-2005, 12:32 PM
this post doesn't make any sense to me

IndieMatty
03-15-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
03-15-2005, 12:36 PM
I don't get it at all. Nothing remotely racist comes to mind related to the dump. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thythe
03-15-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it at all. Nothing remotely racist comes to mind related to the dump. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If anything, the suggestions so far have to do with him being poor, nothing to do with racism.

Sponger15SB
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roomate has a 2005 Jeep Rubicon, he constantly brags about its offroad capabilities but it has never touched anything but pavement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your roomate is a tool.

captZEEbo1
03-15-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.usps.com/history/plife/pl041698/purple.gif