PDA

View Full Version : NBA 3/15

Buck_65
03-15-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm wondering what others feel about the following lines:

Heat -6 at Knicks
Bulls +1.5 vs Sonics
Mavericks -4.5 vs Wolves

I'm putting one unit on each. My current YTD is 10-9-0 and I'm looking to bet fairly heavily down the stretch.

heropretend
03-15-2005, 07:36 AM
im only an enthusiast, but those are all no plays for me. ive been taking the heat with good results, but they're on a back to back. however, their starters had some rest, so you never know.

Stock Whiz
03-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Ride the Heat thru the Finals. They have won 16 of the last 18 (Avg victory around 15). 2 losses were in OT w/out Shaq.

ojsdaman
03-15-2005, 01:02 PM
i definately like the heat..but i was wondering why you like the bulls vs sonics..i was thinking about going with seattle..they have been hot recently while the bulls have been cold...

CCx
03-15-2005, 03:56 PM
i like seattle tonight for the revenge factor alone - seattle just lost to chicago on friday night in seattle, and still have that bad taste in their mouth - i think they come out gunning here and cover vs. a chicago team fresh off a west coast road trip

MicroBob
03-15-2005, 05:02 PM
MIA -5.5
DAL -5

tempted to take PHI -4.
not touching SEA/CHI: that game could go either way for me.

MIA is playing really well these days. I still am not a big believer in NY even if they are playing better of late. I just don't have much problem betting against them on their home floor.

The DAL line doesn't thrill me....but at home they should be able to knock off the disappointing MIN team.

Buck_65
03-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Sonics haven't impressed me lately, and I saw the matchup as being fairly even. With the game in Chicago and the Bulls as dogs, I thought there might be some value in the play. I have no specific reasons why I like this play, maybe I overrate Chicago in this matchup.

ojsdaman
03-15-2005, 06:11 PM
i dont like the dallas line one bit because the wolves are playing for their playoff lives right now and could pull out an upset, or just might get blown out..i dont like these types of bets that could go to either extreme