PDA

View Full Version : According to my roomate...

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 10:58 PM
just sticking your dick in a chick(with no nut bust) is equal to getting laid, thoughts?

shadow29
03-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah. I agree with him.

slickpoppa
03-14-2005, 11:00 PM
I agree.

Let me clarify, it is equal in the sense that you still call it getting laid, but obviously not equal in how good it is.

Voltron87
03-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Pretty much. 90% of getting laid is getting to the point where she is naked, etc.

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 11:02 PM
I stand corrected apparently.

housenuts
03-14-2005, 11:11 PM
how long do you put it in her for? if you put it in quickly, and she's like "no, we shouldn't do this" that is not getting laid. as long as the act of sex is going on, at least for a while, even if there's no nutting, you still got laid. i've boned lots of girls and not blown (too drunk) but i still count them as tallies.

Toro
03-14-2005, 11:13 PM
As long as you get your end wet, it qualifies.

slickpoppa
03-14-2005, 11:14 PM
i think if you just stick it in for a second and then are rebuffed, then it doesnt count. has that happened to people?

__Q__
03-14-2005, 11:24 PM
You're all wrong. ThaSaltCracka is right. Think of it this way, when its been a while, and your thinking to yourself, damn I gotta get laid. Do you mean, "I gotta get it wet in the presence of a female" or are you thinking "I need a release."

Getting laid is all about the release.

billymonk
Agreed. Situations like that suck though. Like really suck; to the point I'm getting upset thinking about it.

Richie Rich
He got laid. And it's "roommate".

housenuts
03-14-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think if you just stick it in for a second and then are rebuffed, then it doesnt count. has that happened to people?

[/ QUOTE ]

once. wasn't happy. but still got her at a later date.

Luv2DriveTT
03-14-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as you get your end wet, it qualifies.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must be the whole johnson my friend.... the tip is just the tip of the iceberg.

TT (what am I doing in this thread?)

billymonk
03-14-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're all wrong. ThaSaltCracka is right. Think of it this way, when its been a while, and your thinking to yourself, damn I gotta get laid. Do you mean, "I gotta get it wet in the presence of a female" or are you thinking "I need a release."

[/ QUOTE ]

It does allow you new masturbation material. That's a perk.

billymonk
03-14-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I met my present girlfriend. Hooked up at a party, got it in, but wasn't able to maintain one long enough to make it worth while. So I contacted her later and it's been wonderful since.

tdarko
03-14-2005, 11:31 PM
i think in most cases you need to blow your load for it to count, the only exception IMO is what housenuts said about being to drunk to.
i have been to drunk to and the chick told all her friends that i had sex with her so i think that counts.

mason55
03-14-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just sticking your dick in a chick(with no nut bust) is equal to getting laid, thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely been too drunk to nut but if you're [censored] a girl doggy style for 20 minutes i'm pretty sure you got laid whether you leave her with some cream or not.

jesusarenque
03-14-2005, 11:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
He got laid. And it's "roommate".

[/ QUOTE ]

It's "roommate."

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 11:35 PM
I think that if you don't bust, then it is up to the girl to say wheter or not you had sex.

billymonk
03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that if you don't bust, then it is up to the girl to say wheter or not you had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

The girls opinion doesn't matter. She can only judge whether it was good or not.

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
hmmmm... well.

Fratony
03-14-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point, but i disagree. Although you are talking about "the release" in that circumstance, i dont think it is what makes it "getting laid". How about if a girl has sex for the first time and doesnt orgasm, is she still a virgin? no. Or if you pull out and finish masturbating, you still got laid in my book. Even according to dictionary.com coitus doesnt necessarily involve orgasm:
"Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina." Maybe i'm just getting sex and "getting laid" confused, sorry if i'm ignorant.

pshreck
03-14-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

President Clinton would like you.

__Q__
03-14-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good point, but i disagree. Although you are talking about "the release" in that circumstance, i dont think it is what makes it "getting laid". How about if a girl has sex for the first time and doesnt orgasm, is she still a virgin? no. Or if you pull out and finish masturbating, you still got laid in my book. Even according to dictionary.com coitus doesnt necessarily involve orgasm:
"Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina." Maybe i'm just getting sex and "getting laid" confused, sorry if i'm ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected.

Arsene Lupin III
03-14-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to add 'with her consent' to this definition for it to be true. whether or not there is an orgasm for either party is irrelevant, as is her opinion of your act.

what if you're a virgin gettin' it on, two seconds from popping when a nuclear warhead explodes a few thousand feet overhead? in the afterlife, you will both laugh about how you never got laid by some poster's definition.

Bob Moss
03-14-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screwing a chicken is not getting laid.

Bob

Fratony
03-14-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to add 'with her consent' to this definition for it to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]
agreed

tdarko
03-15-2005, 12:01 AM
excellent post.

housenuts
03-15-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to add 'with her consent' to this definition for it to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]
agreed

[/ QUOTE ]

disagreed. you can still get laid without her consent. maybe not actually. that might be defined as just laying the pipe, but not getting laid. i'm not sure. i won't go there.

InchoateHand
03-15-2005, 12:21 AM
[censored] yeah it is. Pussy.

SuitedSixes
03-15-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is how I met my present girlfriend. Hooked up at a party, got it in, but wasn't able to maintain one long enough to make it worth while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who says you only get one chance to make a first impression?

eric5148
03-15-2005, 01:15 AM
You can get her pregnant without busting a nut because of the pre-come, so I think it should count.

pshreck
03-15-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can get her pregnant without busting a nut because of the pre-come, so I think it should count.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is techincally possibly, but highly unlikely.

Arsene Lupin III
03-15-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
disagreed. you can still get laid without her consent. maybe not actually. that might be defined as just laying the pipe, but not getting laid. i'm not sure. i won't go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird, I thought it was called sexual assault.

It's only 'getting laid' in the warped minds of those who commit such an act.

-adam

eric5148
03-15-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is techincally possibly, but highly unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very likely.

jakethebake
03-15-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I agree with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
03-15-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty much. 90% of getting laid is getting to the point where she is naked, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I've gotten laid plenty of times w/o her being naked. In fact I prefer it that way.

jakethebake
03-15-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The girls opinion doesn't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her opinion doesn't count for anything.

Voltron87
03-15-2005, 01:30 PM
naked etc means ready for sex, not literally naked.

B00T
03-16-2005, 12:51 PM
I'd say if you get 10-15 good thrusts inside of her than it is having sex.

If you just get nestled in there without any movement just in foreplay and grindingness then thats not having sex.

xadrez
03-16-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I met my present girlfriend. Hooked up at a party, got it in, but wasn't able to maintain one long enough to make it worth while. So I contacted her later and it's been wonderful since.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww...thats so sweet. You should seriously work some of the nostalgic memories into a Valentines Day card.