PDA

View Full Version : oops

Sponger15SB
03-14-2005, 09:03 PM
So I've got this final for my sports sociology class in 2 1/2 hours. I've studied a decent ammount thus far.

Anyways, I get home from a final at 1:15 today and I make myself a pepper jack cheese quesadilla for lunch and realize that I have no more sodas left but an entire fridge full of milwaukee's best.

So I grab one of those. Then, after I finish that, I grab another one......oh and another one......and now I'm starting on my 6th beer and I'm only like 1/2 way through all of the material.

Good times.

pshreck
03-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Im not sure about this, but there should be some cardinal rule about not drinking when you have to study.

Sponger15SB
03-14-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure about this, but there should be some cardinal rule about not drinking when you have to study.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I feel that 1-2 beers is nice while doing pretty much anything.

I think this time I have gone too far though.

I gotta go to my girlfriends house to study with her in 10 minutes. She is gonna be thrilled!!!!

Edge34
03-14-2005, 09:12 PM
The real shame is that all you have is MB....

pshreck
03-14-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sports sociology

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you should be able to get completely lit and still pass any exam they give you in this class.

The Armchair
03-14-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sports sociology

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you should be able to get completely lit and still pass any exam they give you in this class.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, you'd probably be able to do better the more drunk you are.

Victor
03-14-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sports sociology

[/ QUOTE ]

you could get shitty drunk with no studying hrs before this test and still pass.

Arsene Lupin III
03-14-2005, 11:55 PM
you have finals in march? what is it the end of?

just drink a lot of water while you're at it. if you plan to keep drinking, have a meal at some point and wash it down w/ water.

seek counseling after the exam.

billymonk
03-15-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The real shame is that all you have is MB....

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA.

But yah, don't sweat it. You'll fly through your exam and you'll have a great story to come out of it with.
Even if you don't do well, just hearing this makes me like post secondary school all that much more. Thanks.

mike l.
03-15-2005, 12:19 AM
"Im not sure about this, but there should be some cardinal rule about not drinking when you have to study.'

all cardinal rule means is it's one of the first ones you should go out of your way to break.

InchoateHand
03-15-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm in your camp. Sort of. Drunkenly. Whatnot. I broke a cardinal once. I think. Sort of. Drunkenly. Whatnot.