PDA

View Full Version : 100+ vs. 200+

Shaman
03-14-2005, 03:21 PM
How much tougher is the 200 sng compared to the 100 sng? In other words, how would the skill differential in the players affect ROI percentage? How about variance?

citanul
03-14-2005, 03:29 PM
this post was less than 30 posts deep from the top of the forum.
Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1921377&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

if it doesn't exactly answer your question, i honestly couldn't care. it probably doesn't. this nice guy stuff sucks. learn to use the search function, or at least to look back 2 pages in the index.

the answer is: the 200s are significantly harder than the 100s. you should expect your ROI to drop. thus, your variance to increase.

many players who are profitable at the 100s are unprofitable at the 200s.

citanul

Apathy
03-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this post was less than 30 posts deep from the top of the forum.
Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1921377&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

if it doesn't exactly answer your question, i honestly couldn't care. it probably doesn't. this nice guy stuff sucks. learn to use the search function, or at least to look back 2 pages in the index.

the answer is: the 200s are significantly harder than the 100s. you should expect your ROI to drop. thus, your variance to increase.

many players who are profitable at the 100s are unprofitable at the 200s.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Citunal I told Suited I was going to fill in for you on these so you could be nice, you beat me to this one.

citanul
03-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Sorry dude, I was in a foul foul foul mood this morning. I was up til like 3:30 last night, and was doing my customary sleep til 11am or so, when the [censored] maintenance guy starts pounding on my door at like 9:30, right in the middle of this totally sweet dream.

I can't remember all the details right now, but it involved a few of the Oceans 12 characters, the Meadow Soprano actress, a couple of friends of mine, and a few other A and B list celebs. We were running this huge elaborate con on Brad Pitt (I think, memory is fading).

Anyway, right when I was pulling Meadow aside to explain to her that she needed to tell the con-ee that she had flown to Europe for 1 night the last week, and not the 2 that was originally planned, since the con-ee had figured out that she had not been in Europe on the first night that she was supposed to be there, boom, I'm awake.

It was a totally sweet dream too! Nothing really makes me more pissed off in the morning than being woken out of a totally sweet dream.

How about that for thread hijacking.

holla.

ColdestCall
03-14-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't remember all the details right now, but it involved a few of the Oceans 12 characters, the Meadow Soprano actress, a couple of friends of mine, and a few other A and B list celebs. We were running this huge elaborate con on Brad Pitt (I think, memory is fading).

Anyway, right when I was pulling Meadow aside to explain to her that she needed to tell the con-ee that she had flown to Europe for 1 night the last week, and not the 2 that was originally planned, since the con-ee had figured out that she had not been in Europe on the first night that she was supposed to be there, boom, I'm awake.
holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap! You had that dream too? Crazy coincidence. Luckily, I did NOT get woken up before the end. I Don't want to tell you exactly what happened, because it won't do anything to improve your mood, but one word dude - MEADOW!