PDA

View Full Version : Poker Indicator

spy587
03-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I was hunting around for poker programs and found Poker Indicator, which is basically just an odds calculator. Does anyone have any experience with this program? Pros and Cons

spy587
03-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Never mind, I downloaded the trial version and played a little on the play money tables(can't play real money with trial). The program was bad, it got the uninstall.

PokerYou
03-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Honestly speaking, it gives a very good odds calculation. Just tried with it.

PokerYou
03-16-2005, 03:30 PM
And it didn't slow down my game play.

nika
03-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Bought it this morning, I just won $110 using Poker Indicator. Guys, besides using the odds it provided, if you can watch a little bit how your opponents behave, definitly you can win more hands.

Just my opinion.

PokerYou
03-19-2005, 12:58 AM
Congratulations on your winning! I just tried on play money table. The winning odds they give looks like very reaonable.

mignonnelatour
03-19-2005, 11:48 AM
You might want to consider trying Poker-Spy. Has odds calculator, profiles opponents, graphs, mucked hands on the showdown, hands played out of positions by opponents, hand reviews...

PokerYou
03-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Thank you mignonnelatour. Yes. Poker-Spy is pretty good. But personally I like the simplitiy of Poker Indicator and easiness to use. And I also think that a software can give you a correct odds. But it's impossible for a program to give a correct definition of how your oppoments behave. Too much human intelligence is involved. I believe that's why they sometimes call poker is a game between people and people. Usually when I'm playing, I look at the odds the software shows and look at how my opponents behave, then make a correct(as correct as possible)decision. I did win(of course not always won).

LovePI
04-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Strongly recommend it to every one. Just bought it several days ago. It gave very good odds.