PDA

View Full Version : heard a major fish will be in LV this week

M2d
09-30-2002, 04:20 PM
psst. keep it under your hat (this is the "gossip" forum, afterall). I heard a fish will hit the Bellagio and/or Mirage tables sometime on Wednesday afternoon. He may be at the Orleans in the Cheapo tournament, but that remains dependant on how the mid limit games look at the other rooms.
He'll also probably be playing golf on thursday and fishing on Friday, but will be around those same two aforementioned cardrooms at night and in the afternoon.
I heard that he'll be wearing various polo or golf styled shirts, but that a "Hawaii, Sounds of Aloha" baseball cap (black with colorful logo) will probably be a constant in his attire. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
Pokerbabe (aka), Dynasty, Clarkmeister, and the rest of the LV locals: Where you guys going to be on Wednesday-Friday? I'd love to meet you guys.

PokerBabe(aka)
09-30-2002, 08:07 PM
HEY...Babe will be at Mirage Weds and Friday for sure 12-5ish. Look for me in 10-20 or 20-40. I will be the BABE in the game /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

M2d
10-01-2002, 11:59 AM
I'll look friday. I get in at 5 on wednesday, so i'll probably miss you (miss seeing you, that is. Of course we all miss a true babe when we're not with her /forums/images/icons/cool.gif )

PokerBabe(aka)
10-01-2002, 07:09 PM
Ok- see ya Friday- Have a safe trip. LGPG and Golf good!. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Babe