PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars & Gametime

kurto
03-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Hello, I searched and saw nothing on this... As of this weekend I have both Pokertracker and Gametime+.

I have no clue how to get Gametime+ to work correctly with Pokerstars. Here's what I did and here's what happened:

I played at several tables for a while. I downloaded a current hand history into Pokertracker. I lauched Gametime+. Hit add table and clicked on the name of a table I was at. Stats immediately appeared in all the seats, though 80-90% of them were wrong.

ie.. 1 or 2 persons names/stats matched that of the table. The rest of the names were people who weren't sitting at the table. I tried this repeatedly at several tables and always had the same results.

Please help, if possible. Thanks. (I'm thinking it may be time to switch to Partypoker since using these programs will be so much easier there.)

Vern
03-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Gametime populates the table based on the last hand imported for that table so if you request a hand history, get one 5 minutes later, import it and fire up GT, several seats could have changed by then and that is why Kevin has the player name as part of the display.