PDA

View Full Version : Tonight sucked

TStoneMBD
03-14-2005, 06:12 AM
i just got finished 4tabling for a little while, and am on a 4BB downswing. so i decide to take a break from the bad run and drive down to my local all night dennys so that i can get something to eat even though im not hungry.

i get there and this cute waitress starts flirting with me, and what do i do about it? nothing. cause im pathetic. my dick is crooked and i have herpes.

a friend walks in while im eating some greesy [censored] and says hey mike! i look up and greet him. i offer for him to sit with me and we talk about poker, of course.

i find out that he just got off work and is on the way to the gym. i decide to tag along, as my fat ass needs to burn off the fried crap i just ate. its not like im gonna get laid or anything tonight anyway. my plans were to get back home so that i can twoplustwo.

i get to the gym and find out that i have to pay $20, yes, TWENTY DOLLARS. a monthly membership is $10, if you sign up for a year, but a one time entry is 20.

so i pretend to work out for a while, while my friend busts his ass. we got the whole gym to ourselves except for this one really hot chick, who seems to want nothing to do with us. on our way out, we talk for a while and make plans for saint patty's day.

on my way home my car breaks down, again. its broken down about a million times in the past 6 months. i bought the damn thing in october from some guy. ive dropped a couple thousand into this thing already. i got a new alternator, new battery, new starter, rotary cap, electrical work, and got my fuel lines fixed. my car has been towed 4 times already, gonna be the 5th, and ive had to sleep at the turning stone hotel for total of about 14 days because taking a taxi isnt any cheaper. ive bought many a "johnson rod" if you know what i mean. last time my car broke down i brought it to a local dealer, and during the night someone broke into my car, shattering my driver's side window in order to steal my stereo. this was right after christmas, and so i had a bunch of presents nicely packed into my trunk, all stolen. about $300 worth of stuff btw.

so my car breaks down, and since its 4am in the morning and there are no taxis at this time of night, i have to walk 2 miles through the snow, carrying all my [censored] that was in my car with me, so that they dont get stolen again when i send the car back to the shop.

thatpfunk
03-14-2005, 06:14 AM
sell your car and move. then no more walking through the snow.

Reef
03-14-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just got finished 4tabling for a little while, and am on a 4BB downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch

Dead
03-14-2005, 06:22 AM
Lol I think he meant 40. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TStoneMBD
03-14-2005, 06:24 AM
no, if it was 40 i woudl have killed myself

Dead
03-14-2005, 06:25 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif What is a 4 big bet downswing? You put two big bets in preflop sometimes.

Lawrence Ng
03-14-2005, 06:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i get there and this cute waitress starts flirting with me, and what do i do about it? nothing. cause im pathetic. my dick is crooked and i have herpes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a huge problem my friend.

Sorry about your car. =(

Lawrence

Reef
03-14-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif What is a 4 big bet downswing? You put two big bets in preflop sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're supposed to find humor in the sarcasm.

JoshuaD
03-14-2005, 07:03 AM
I nominate this thread for the archives.

masse75
03-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Agree. This post easily can transition into emo.

mostsmooth
03-14-2005, 09:40 PM
AAA costs like 30-50 bucks a year no? i think it would be a wise investment for you

Arsene Lupin III
03-14-2005, 11:57 PM
A 4bb downswing is losing one hand, right?