PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law Coming Home?

IggyWH
03-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Just heard on the local news that he has a meeting with the Steelers tomorrow. He's getting his foot checked out at UPMC Sports Complex which also happens to be where the Steelers have their offices. Anyone in New England know anything about this?

I'd love to see him on the Steelers but this just sounds to me like an attempt to show New England he's wanted elsewhere so they'll show him some $$$

Tron
03-14-2005, 12:55 AM
KC wants him too.

IggyWH
03-14-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
KC wants him too.

[/ QUOTE ]

KC wants anyone who plays defense. Didn't that sign Bell? Boy he was a pain in the ass here in Pittsburgh.

Tron
03-14-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KC wants him too.

[/ QUOTE ]

KC wants anyone who plays defense. Didn't that sign Bell? Boy he was a pain in the ass here in Pittsburgh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well... Anything that'll get us out of 28th place and put and to the squandering of our best offensive years ever. Hopefully we don't draft any more running backs this year either.

sublime
03-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I'd love to see him on the Steelers but this just sounds to me like an attempt to show New England he's wanted elsewhere so they'll show him some $$$

he will not be back in NE. not only are the two side very far apart on $, the dispute they had last year over his contract was not forgotten.

i think he would be a fine signing for the steelers and it would hurt me to see him in black and gold.

radek2166
03-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Hes rideing a golf cart around cause he can work. I did see him run track in high school and man he could fly.

I think he is done. His foot is FUBAR

BadBoyBenny
03-14-2005, 09:11 AM
I don't think we have enough cap room to spend on someone like Law. Having a top corner would be nice though.