PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Woman's Tourney Thread

kerssens
03-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Hahahaha....who cares? I caught a bit of the selection show, I find comedy in how they take it seriously.

mason55
03-13-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm a Buckeye so I care. The men's team is banned so I will as least read the scores for the women's team. When I think about it and have nothing else to do at work.

ThaSaltCracka
03-13-2005, 11:54 PM
just bought my Storms season tickets.

kerssens
03-13-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You goin with Craig?

Corey
03-13-2005, 11:58 PM
In honor of the glass ceiling, my buddies and I continue to make concurrent wagers for the women's tournament anywhere from at 78-82% of what we bet on the men's tournament. We only do this for the tournament as whole. Last year was $50 for the men's, $39 for the women's.

ThaSaltCracka
03-13-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You goin with Craig?

[/ QUOTE ]dude, Lauren Jackson is hot! What is she, like 9'4"?

kerssens
03-13-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In honor of the glass ceiling, my buddies and I continue to make concurrent wagers for the women's tournament anywhere from at 78-82% of what we bet on the men's tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Do you know anything about the teams aside from their seeding?

kerssens
03-14-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You goin with Craig?

[/ QUOTE ]dude, Lauren Jackson is hot! What is she, like 9'4"?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was at the last Sonics game I went to against the Rockets. She's a big broad, she also moonlights at the Bellevue Denny's. Sam Perkins was at the game too.

Corey
03-14-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice. Do you know anything about the teams aside from their seeding?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a damn clue most of the time. One guy, in toss up situations, last year choose the school he preceived to have the "hotter" coed population. It's just an excuse for us degenerates to gamble.

Last year we also filled out brackets for the men's nit at $25 and of course added the women's nit at $20. That was truely a crap shoot. Just finding scores was sometimes an arduous process, let alone trying to watch a game.

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Was there a cloud of weed smoke following Sam Perkins, ala the dust that constantly follows Pig Pen from Peanuts?

So what you are saying is LJ is actually Mandy from Bellevue Denny's? That is one tall broad.

kerssens
03-14-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Was there a cloud of weed smoke following Sam Perkins, ala the dust that constantly follows Pig Pen from Peanuts?

So what you are saying is LJ is actually Mandy from Bellevue Denny's? That is one tall broad.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no apparent cloud around Sam and a co-worker was sitting near him and didn't smell anything. He's grown his hair out with the dreads down near his waist.

Have you ever seen Mandy and LJ in the same place? Doubt it

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] hmmmm good point, wow that chick was tall though. I mean, chicks should not be taller(or as tall) as me.

for you Scott, nsfw (http://www.beerandshots.com/celebrities/Lauren-Jackson/lauren-jackson-nude.php)

kerssens
03-14-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] hmmmm good point, wow that chick was tall though. I mean, chicks should not be taller(or as tall) as me.

for you Scott, nsfw (http://www.beerandshots.com/celebrities/Lauren-Jackson/lauren-jackson-nude.php)

[/ QUOTE ]

She needs to trim that thicket between her legs in that one pic.

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 12:18 AM
she needs to shrink some as well.

DougOzzzz
03-14-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hahahaha....who cares? I caught a bit of the selection show, I find comedy in how they take it seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

You better not come to Connecticut with that attitude....

Clarkmeister
03-14-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
03-14-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You better not come to Connecticut with that attitude....

[/ QUOTE ]bwhahahahaha, who cares.

hutz
03-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Dammit! I was hoping to reply to this thread with something like [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] but you had to go and beat me to it in your original post. Evil bastard. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MarkL444
03-14-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh. my school has a 1 seed so i think thats kinda cool. if they made it to the final game i might watch the very end of it.

CCass
03-14-2005, 12:03 PM
FWIW, Women's BBall is taken very seriously here in TN. Of course, our men's team sucks, so that could be part of the reason. I cheer for the Lady Vols, but won't watch any game other than the National Championship game (and probably not all of it).

Dangergirl
03-14-2005, 12:18 PM
I used to play Division I college basketball and I really don't pay attention much to the tourney until the final four.