PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with rakeback problems?

lehighguy
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Is there some problem with rakeback deals. I'm a bit out of the loop can someone fill me in.

Radio
03-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Yeah bump, so am i, Whats this deal with the rakeback at party getting shutdown, How can they get rid of rakeback if your affiliate does not pay you via party and just put its in your neteller account or uses paradise? How could they prove your getting rakeback

SinCityGuy
03-14-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How could they prove your getting rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

For a start, why don't you go peruse the 2+2 classified ads.

Mobed
03-14-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there some problem with rakeback deals. I'm a bit out of the loop can someone fill me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright here's the deal read all the post on the first page with the words rakebake and or pokernow.

Edit: make it the first two pages....

Radio
03-14-2005, 03:29 AM
I have and i still dont get it, why cant people just give a streight answer sometimes!

lehighguy
03-14-2005, 03:29 AM
Those post are from the perspective of someone that already has a clue whats going on. I just want a short history of the facts.

flair1239
03-14-2005, 03:35 AM
1. Party is Auditing pokernow.

2. The probable reason seem to be that they are taking a stance on losing mi/high volume players to their skins. (these player leave because they can't get RB at Party with an existing account.

3. No one knows how this will effect the other skins if at all.

4. Pokernow affiliates may no longer be able to offer rakeback; although this is unconfirmed as well.

By the way I had to read 20 posts, before I figured it out. Some people are just assholes and are more willing to take 5 min. to type an insult instead of (2) to answer the question.

AngryCola
03-14-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way I had to read 20 posts, before I figured it out. Some people are just assholes and are more willing to take 5 min. to type an insult instead of (2) to answer the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I imagine it has less to do with them being assholes than being sick of all the threads about one issue.
They probably feel like if someone wants to know, the information has been out there for days.

'They' are right.

I'm not saying that type of response is the nicest, but it's certainly understandable.

lehighguy
03-14-2005, 04:29 AM
Thank you to the first person who answered my question.

And no [censored] your wrong. I'm not asking if I should fold aces or if party poker is rigged. This isn't a topic that has been addressed before. As the person pointed out, all of the information is piecemeal and hard to find. One response with all of the relevant information in on concise post didn't exist before he had the decency to respond.

Now that there is a post of that nature, future posts would be repeats. But that is not the case here.

Lastly, why even bother responding to a post if you aren't going to add new information. I can read the topic list. I don't need someone to take time out of thier day to tell me something I already know. If you had a link to another post of interest that might be value added, but what value is it to say: "you're information is somewhere on the forum".

AngryCola
03-14-2005, 04:40 AM
http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive8.jpg

Losing all
03-14-2005, 04:49 AM
Nice. Jesus saves another thread