PDA

View Full Version : Going on tilt the safe way

bicyclekick
03-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Head down to best buy and buy all the stupid [censored] you always think about buying but never get around to it.

I almost never tilt...but I overplayed a hand by about 4 bets (went 12 bets with ace's full of 8's and lost to quad 8's) on the river at 100/200 and got pissed at myself for playing bad (not at the game/luck) and had to do something else.

They didn't have the IRiver I wanted (my last one broke) so i had to settle for an Ipod this time. Also got rounders, good will hunting, a new mouse pad, USB keyboard (getting sick of this damn laptop keyboard when traveling/home), some DVD R+'s and a 26foot svideo cable.

I definately feel better and am ready to play again.

Michael Davis
03-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Funny because I have been doing this the last two weeks instead of playing cards.

-Michael

stillbr
03-13-2005, 09:04 PM
when I go on tilt I get on TGC and push all in with every hand i get in $1 sit-n-go's until i feel better. Of corse I play 2/4 not 100/200

John Deere
03-13-2005, 09:10 PM
This is actually a good idea. I figure I usually blow about $100 when I go on tilt. This would be a much better way to do it.

stinkypete
03-13-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(went 12 bets with ace's full of 8's and lost to quad 8's) on the river at 100/200

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch.

terrapin314
03-13-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Head down to best buy and buy all the stupid [censored] you always think about buying but never get around to it.

I almost never tilt...but I overplayed a hand by about 4 bets (went 12 bets with ace's full of 8's and lost to quad 8's) on the river at 100/200 and got pissed at myself for playing bad (not at the game/luck) and had to do something else.

They didn't have the IRiver I wanted (my last one broke) so i had to settle for an Ipod this time. Also got rounders, good will hunting, a new mouse pad, USB keyboard (getting sick of this damn laptop keyboard when traveling/home), some DVD R+'s and a 26foot svideo cable.

I definately feel better and am ready to play again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think we would all tilt on that one.