PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet Poker tracker problem

threeonefour
03-13-2005, 06:30 PM
every data set i import from Ultimate bet to poker tracker contains errors. usually its only one or two hands but after awhile it adds up and I don't want too many hands missing from my database.

It error output usually shows one of the two responses.

Error finding flop information, Appears to be incomplete.

Error finding pre-flop information, Appears to be incomplete.

I am using the program Ultimate History to get all my hand histories from ultimate bet since its nearly impossible to get them by hand. Anyone have a similar problem with pokertracker and ultimate history?

excession
03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
the UB handgrabber is now integrated into GT+ - just have GT+ open - I've been using it all this week like that with no issues... (of course if you log out half way thru a hand it will import incomplete - but I guess you know that already)

burningyen
03-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Yes, I'm having the same issues. But I'm not worried about a missing hand here and there. If you're concerned I would report it to Pat.

mike1270
05-04-2005, 12:27 PM
hi

i am having the same problem with PT on UB using UH. did you get your issue fixed? if so how?

my PT work fine maybe 90% of the time but the other 10% i get error messages and i find when i review my session that hands are missing to my earn rates are wrong. any ideas? i couldn't find anything on the PT forum about this
please help

mike

Yads
05-04-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
of course if you log out half way thru a hand it will import incomplete

[/ QUOTE ]

This is likely your problem.