PDA

View Full Version : La Batalla con El PicanteEfe [a work by the posters of OOT]

Arsene Lupin III
03-13-2005, 04:31 PM
After a grueling session of 12-tabling nl200 and nl400 6max I'd managed close all but one of my tables (party nl400 6max table "Root sixty si") when he sat down. Having played with the Swede before, I prepared myself for the inevitable onslaught of all-in bets and inane table talk. I swear to whatever god exists that he spammed at least fifteen kilobytes of the word 'DUNK' alone.

But this time, something was different. I had only seen him buy in for half of the maximum on one prior occasion. Even worse, he was sitting to my left. I cried and clutched my hand-made, bound printout of El Diablo's greatest posts for comfort.

Three hands in, I picked up AcAs in the cutoff of the nl400 6max game. UTG limps, UTG+1 folds, and I promptly pop it to 17. I only bet primes for luck and 13 just didn't feel right. Sure enough, the scandinavian took the bait and reraised me to 61 after the rest of the players folded to him. I flat called and announced I was pushing any flop allin. The flop came 2dAd9s and I pushed for $1,204. My nemesis instantly called and showed..

[Plz continue the story in ~100 words or less]

Ulysses
03-13-2005, 06:22 PM
6h 7h. Turn 8, river 5.

CCass
03-13-2005, 06:52 PM
6d7d, and made his flush on the river.