PDA

View Full Version : Wonder showzen vs. Robot Chicken

mason55
03-13-2005, 01:09 AM
For people that have seen both. They are both completely random. Which is better?

private joker
04-03-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm bumping this thread because I just saw WONDER SHOWZEN for the first time and it blew me away. Oh my god. It's absolutely hilarious.

Totally dark, twisted, sick, warped, and awesome. The disclaimer at the beginning says that if you let kids watch this show, "you're a bad parent or guardian."

One sketch I saw was an animated foursome of prepubescent girls called Finger Force, who use bulimia to induce super powers. They stick their fingers down their throats, puke, and then morph into hot 20 year-olds doing strip teases to sell lemonade.

Another great sketch was called God's Biggest Boners, where they run down worldwide atrocities and blame God for it. "On Sunday, poor Ramdin Rajda of Pakistan was born healthy. But thanks to widespread famine, his parents were unable to feed him for months. Thanks a LOT, GOD!" Then shows pictures of emaciated, skeletal children dying of malaria and starvation.

Wow. Genius.

zagosh
04-03-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

One sketch I saw was an animated foursome of prepubescent girls called Finger Force, who use bulimia to induce super powers. They stick their fingers down their throats, puke, and then morph into hot 20 year-olds doing strip teases to sell lemonade.

Another great sketch was called God's Biggest Boners, where they run down worldwide atrocities and blame God for it. "On Sunday, poor Ramdin Rajda of Pakistan was born healthy. But thanks to widespread famine, his parents were unable to feed him for months. Thanks a LOT, GOD!" Then shows pictures of emaciated, skeletal children dying of malaria and starvation.

Wow. Genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen niether. WONDER SHOWZEN. No Contest.

ceyoung
04-03-2005, 02:20 AM
just as a point of interest. the show is from the guy that does the voice of towlie on south park.

zagosh
04-03-2005, 02:23 AM
Dont forget to bring a towel!

fluxrad
04-03-2005, 02:26 AM
Yout must be high.

I watched one episode of Wonder Showzen and thought it was absolutely retarded. It's bizarre for the sake of being bizarre. Wonder Showzen is the friggin' Tom Green of sketch comedy.

Meanwhile, Robot Chicken actually has some comedy goodness. Watch the episode where the tooth fairy gets blown away by the dad that comes home late, drunk. Or "3 fast 3 furious!"

No contest.

mason55
04-03-2005, 03:07 AM
wow i forgot i made this thread. i thought wonder showzen was pretty hilarious, at least the couple episodes that i've seen. the bizarre stuff was SO bizarre that it was funny, unlike tom green where i was just like what the [censored] is wrong with him.