PDA

View Full Version : Trying Again

adios
09-29-2002, 11:53 AM
7-7 for the season with forum picks which are my betting picks which means I'm losing. Anyway:

Panthers +7 vs. Packers - I know Panthers haven't played anybody etc. but Packers haven't been that good either. Too many points IMO.

Bills -3 vs. Bears - Bears haven't had much of a pass rush. Numbers tell me this line is about right but I think the Bills match up well in this game.

Jaguars -3 vs. Jets - I think the Jaguars are better than the Jets so the -3 is off.

Cowgirls +11.5 vs. Lambs - I know the Rams are due but they including Warner haven't played that well and I know Carter for Dallas is a big if but I'll take that points and grit my teeth.

Chargers +3 vs. Pats - I know the Pats have been playing well (except KC game was close). I like how this game sets up for the Chargers.

Raider -7 vs. Titans - I hate spotting a team 7 in the NFL. Just gritting my teeth and doing it because I think the Raiders are mucho better.

Vikings +3 vs. Seahawks - Lot of controversy surrounding Randy Moss this week. Lets circle the wagons and show that we are team.

Teddy
09-29-2002, 11:30 PM