PDA

View Full Version : Stop

Toro
03-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Stop with the Gay bullshiit. Every other post is about something gay. Why the obsession with gayness?

partygirluk
03-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Lots of the users of this forum are in their late teens. Perhaps this is the time when they are starting to realise things about themselves, and this leads to them posting about it? I dunno.

I do know, that when I saw your post say "stop", I thought that it would refer to "gay posts", and agree that it has become somewhat of an obsession.

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lots of the users of this forum are in their late teens.

[/ QUOTE ] you are wrong, we are far more mature then you would like to acknowledge.

Toro, I agree.

scotty34
03-12-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't see the need for it to stop, as long as the threads contain meaningful discussion rather than just outright attacks. Not to say you aren't entitled to your own opinions on the subject matter, but plain discriminatory posts with no meaningful content serve no purpose. Personally, I like reading those threads, as I feel they are quite educational.

JGalt
03-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I posted because I've been hit on twice in the last week and you can easily choose not to read them. They are clearly posted as gay in the titles as I clearly knew yours was going to be directed towards the gay threads.

pshreck
03-12-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you are wrong, we are far more mature then you would like to acknowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

FishBurger
03-12-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are wrong, we are far more mature then you would like to acknowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant to say "old" as opposed to "mature." I would be embarrassed to post my age here after all the goofy, junior high crap I have posted.

jakethebake
03-12-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop with the Gay bullshiit. Every other post is about something gay. Why the obsession with gayness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it was a post like this that prompted the recent rash of "gay" posts. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bump-en-Stein
03-12-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, its such a tease!

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]don't assume I act in person like I do online.

Dead
03-12-2005, 08:13 PM
You mean that you're nice in person?

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean that you're nice in person?

[/ QUOTE ]unless you are an annoying bitch, then yes I am nice, quite in fact.

pshreck
03-12-2005, 08:15 PM
This still isn't good evidence that this board is mature. And I'm not saying this in a 'haha, you guys are so immature' type thing, I actually think tons of people on OOT (but not most) are incredibly immature, compared to other young men of the same general ages.

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:19 PM
well the only problem is on an annoymous meesage board, people will say things they wouldn't normally say in person. I say just what I would say in person, but depending on the situation, I wouldn't say certain things out of respect. FWIW, I am a bit more confrontational on this board than in person, but when I hear people say things which are absurd or flat out wrong, I call them out on it regardless of where I am discussing things, unless I knew the following discussion would be a chore.

JaBlue
03-12-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well the only problem is on an annoymous meesage board, people will say things they wouldn't normally say in person. I say just what I would say in person, but depending on the situation, I wouldn't say certain things out of respect. FWIW, I am a bit more confrontational on this board than in person, but when I hear people say things which are absurd or flat out wrong, I call them out on it regardless of where I am discussing things, unless I knew the following discussion would be a chore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt you're "a little" more confrontational online. If you talked to people like you do on this board you'd get your ass kicked very often.

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt you're "a little" more confrontational online. If you talked to people like you do on this board you'd get your ass kicked very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, dude I would stomp your ass, for real. Truth be told, outside of this forum I encounter far less idiots like yourself, so I usually don't have to school idiots all day long.

wacki
03-12-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps this is the time when they are starting to realise things about themselves

[/ QUOTE ]

_El Diablo? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1898646&Fo rum=f20&Words=sexual&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=18 98646&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange =1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bod yprev=#Post1898646)

wacki
03-13-2005, 06:04 PM
This thread needs a bump right about now.

tbach24
03-13-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. More hot girls threads!!!

jakethebake
03-13-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a bump would be gay.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-13-2005, 11:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg