PDA

View Full Version : preferred player status?

Goodnews
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi, I was sent an e-mail today from the paypro guys and I am said to be a preferred player and I am asked to scan and send them a filled out form and a scanned image of my driver's license and credit card and/or void check. With all the identity theft these days, my question is, is this offer legit? (it offers a faster cashout as its main advantage)

scotty34
03-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Even if it is legit, don't bother with it. Cashouts from Pay-Pro are the fastest around even without being a Preferred Player. It takes anywhere from an hour or two up to a day to get my money, and I never filled out that form.

IggyWH
03-12-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I was sent an e-mail today from the paypro guys and I am said to be a preferred player and I am asked to scan and send them a filled out form and a scanned image of my driver's license and credit card and/or void check. With all the identity theft these days, my question is, is this offer legit? (it offers a faster cashout as its main advantage)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's legit...

Not really sure how much faster the cashouts are as mine usuaully only take about 4 hours or so, but I believe they give you $20(?) in your account though.