PDA

View Full Version : PokerTracker/Account History - numbers don't match up?

shant
03-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Hi guys,

So the other night I played on Empire at about 3am after drinking a lot of whiskey. Anyway, Party was doing maintenance and started closing tables. So I went to sleep. The next morning I wanted to see how I did. I ran the one day filter on PT and it said I won 85.50. However, I checked my Empire account history, subtracted final total from 3/10 and 3/9 and that said I had only won 53.50.

Why would there be such a large difference? Is the PT number with rake not factored in? Also, sometimes while in a hand, my connection will have a problem, and I fear that PT isn't getting a complete HH. Is it that or just the rake thing, or is it something I'm missing?

Nomad84
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm a newb to PT (just registered this weekend), but when I imported hands after a connection problem, PT created an error log that told me which hands I needed to manually request. I requested and imported them and everything seemed to be correct, but I can't be 100% sure. Good luck figuring it out.

shant
03-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Nomad, thanks for the information, I had no idea about that. I just looked and I had about 100 hands that were incomplete over the last couple months. I tried to start manually requsting the, from Empire, but it told me they were "play money" hands and that the request would not be processed. Am I requesting them wrong? I just used the hand # such as #1672155761. Is that all I need to do?

bonanz
03-13-2005, 05:05 AM
do you have your range of times set correctly? i think the default is midnight to midnight, so if you were playing past midnight and filter it for 1 day you would miss the hands past midnight. AND i think you can only show the time by what the party server is...(not sure) but i have just gotten used to the 3 hour difference (i'm pacific time)

just something to check.

btw if anyone wants to share how to change the time zone feel free to chime in /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nomad84
03-13-2005, 03:51 PM
I told it that my day starts at 8AM, not really knowing what that would do. I figured that would allow my late night playing to show up as the same day as my pre-midnight play. Not sure how that all works though. One thing I did notice is that althought I set my time zone to Central, the time still seems to be off by 1 hr. It's showing things happening an hour later than they really did. I only noticed this when my session that ended just before midnight showed up as ending the *next* day's date and I realized that the time was almost 1:00. Not sure why this is. I may just change the time zone to compensate. Then again, I may just not worry about it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

shant
03-13-2005, 05:43 PM
I requested the missing hand histories through email to Empire support and they sent me a text file will all the hands the next day. Very surprised by how easy that was. Going to import now.

Nomad84
03-13-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I requested the missing hand histories through email to Empire support and they sent me a text file will all the hands the next day. Very surprised by how easy that was. Going to import now.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually easier than that. Open Empire, click on the "My Account" menu, then "Request Hand History." Type in the number (or copy and paste from the PT error file) and click "Send Email." IIRC, it's almost instant. I just copy/pasted from the email to a text file, then imported it.

shant
03-14-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually easier than that. Open Empire, click on the "My Account" menu, then "Request Hand History." Type in the number (or copy and paste from the PT error file) and click "Send Email." IIRC, it's almost instant. I just copy/pasted from the email to a text file, then imported it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this, but since some of the HH's were over a month old, it wasn't working properly. I will do it from now on when I get one of these error txt files. Thanks for the heads up.