PDA

View Full Version : 8 tables: my setup != ub3r. trackball suggestions?

2ndGoat
03-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Got in a zone last night and finally 8-tabled for the first time. 4 5/10 PLO8's, 2 15/30 hold'em, 1 10/20 hold'em, 1 5/10 hold'em, and three different sites.

http://www.geocities.com/maximumgoat/8tables.jpg

I will try without the flash next time.

I currently only have one 20" 1600x1200 LCD, the other is an old 17" 1280x1024 CRT. (Cut me some slack, I just bought a $2700 laptop from Dell and my living room still has nothing but a couple couches in it.) If you look closely on the CRT on the right, you can see a little black label on the top of it. This reads "Moniter" (sic), courtesy of a drunk kid who stumbled into my dorm a good 4 years ago and labelled all of my computer components with a nifty label maker he picked up from the nearby inconvenience store.

Biggest concern was actually that my thumb gets a little sore after about a half hour of this (same thing happened when 7 tabling, if you can believe it). I turned up the mouse sensitivity the whole way, which helped a little. I understand a trackball is the next step. Can anyone suggest where I might find a *left-handed* trackball thinger?

2ndGoat