PDA

View Full Version : Finally! A WHITE man knocking out a BLACK man for a change.

Filet O' Fish
03-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I can't post a link because I'm completely computer inept, but go to ebaumsworld.com main page seventh video down on the right hand side. Black pimp gets owned by a white guy. It's quite a change of pace since almost every fight video I see on the internet involving a black guy vs. a white guy ends up with the white guy knocked out, a high percentage of the time by a suckerpunch. If anyone has seen any other videos of a white guy actually winning a fight with a black guy, please post a link or address.

P.S. No, I'm not racist.

PeeWeeH
03-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Well, we can rule out any professional boxing vids, that's for sure.

PeeWee

tbach24
03-12-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't post a link because I'm completely computer inept

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetic. Next to the smiley faces there are a list of underlined links. One of them is URL. Copy+Paste the URL of the ebaumsworld link and then type "link" or something for its name. That's not computer intelligence, it's common sense.

miajag81
03-12-2005, 02:23 PM
oh my god that ruled

TimM
03-12-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
P.S. No, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep telling yourself that...

partygirluk
03-12-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PeeWee

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* Klitschko v Williams, Woods v Hoye, Calzaghe v Mitchell etc. etc. etc.

Filet O' Fish
03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't post a link because I'm completely computer inept

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetic. Next to the smiley faces there are a list of underlined links. One of them is URL. Copy+Paste the URL of the ebaumsworld link and then type "link" or something for its name. That's not computer intelligence, it's common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to bet you're black and just needed to vent some of your rage. That's ok, I forgive you. Oh yeah, here's something else that makes me pathetic; I'm 25 years old and I don't own a cell phone.

PeeWeeH
03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Literal bastard.

This is pretty racist BTW.

PeeWee

tbach24
03-12-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm willing to bet you're black and just needed to vent some of your rage.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I just hate stupid people.

<font color="white"> I don't have a cell either </font>

TimM
03-12-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brainist! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sponger15SB
03-12-2005, 02:33 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=karatechop.wmv

Filet O' Fish
03-12-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
P.S. No, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep telling yourself that...

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I could give a rats ass what you or any other person thinks. Call me a racist, who cares. I judge people by the content of their character. In fact, here's something that may sound racist to you; I think that most black people (in the U.S.) are some of the most racist people on Earth.

ttleistdci
03-12-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PeeWee

[/ QUOTE ]

Appearantly you didn't see Peter McNeely wrap Mike Tyson in a "cacoon of horror" for at least a minute.

tbach24
03-12-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that most black people (in the U.S.) are some of the most racist people on Earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that is racist.

partygirluk
03-12-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf? That man has a china chin. He got KOed from a slap.

ttleistdci
03-12-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was awesome

Filet O' Fish
03-12-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You hate stupid people huh? Wow. What a concept.

partygirluk
03-12-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You hate stupid people huh? Wow. What a concept.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, some concept.

Btw, inability to use the quote function is pretty stupid.

TimM
03-12-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, I could give a rats ass what you or any other person thinks. Call me a racist, who cares. I judge people by the content of their character. In fact, here's something that may sound racist to you; I think that most black people (in the U.S.) are some of the most racist people on Earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of the attraction of trolling. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Filet O' Fish
03-12-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of the attraction of trolling. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's quite liberating. Try it some time.

Duke
03-12-2005, 02:48 PM
The one guy is just a moron pimp, and the other guy is a professional ass-kicker.

It's kinda like saying a white guy has a bigger unit than a black dude who got half of his cut off in a war.

~D

Sponger15SB
03-12-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was not a slap, he used his hand like a knife on his neck.

Soul Daddy
03-12-2005, 03:34 PM
The commentary is hilarious. It's like they're characters in a joke.

A cabbie, a pimp, a hooker in hot pants walk into a bar...

asofel
03-12-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wasn't it his temple? that would not you out...neck shot, probably not...

jakethebake
03-12-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that most black people (in the U.S.) are some of the most racist people on Earth.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that is racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly true though. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Daliman
03-12-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a backhand punch. BIG difference.

Nice to see the good guy win for once though.

Clarkmeister
03-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Why is it that anytime someone says something along the lines of "I'm not a racist, but "...........

Zoltri
03-12-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

fsuplayer
03-12-2005, 04:05 PM
anybody have any idea why my video (windows media player) is all weird pastel colors and very blurry?

JGalt
03-12-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, I could give a rats ass what you or any other person thinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

followed by

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. No, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

would beg to differ in thoughts.

Anyways I couldn't care less if your racist or not, but you have to admit that

[ QUOTE ]
Finally! A WHITE man knocking out a BLACK man for a change.

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]
It's quite a change of pace since almost every fight video I see on the internet involving a black guy vs. a white guy ends up with the white guy knocked out, a high percentage of the time by a suckerpunch. If anyone has seen any other videos of a white guy actually winning a fight with a black guy, please post a link or address.

[/ QUOTE ]

just don't sound right in written form regardless of your meaning.

slickpoppa
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
If you guys want to see a good fight of a white guy beating a black guy, search for "sean gannon kimbo" on Limewire.

JGalt
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a backhand punch. BIG difference.

Nice to see the good guy win for once though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying in this specific situation, but does anyone else find it funny when people say the good guy won. What makes him a good guy? because you saw a 60 second video of him doing a good dead. Maybe he stiffed the hooker on a bj and the pimp was protecting her/his interests and got kncocked out. Maybe he likes beating up black people because he is a raging racist and just wanted to kick some black ass. Maybe at the end of the night he goes home and diddles his daughter.

daryn
03-12-2005, 05:34 PM
you guys ever notice how most people with afros are black? oops... racist comment, sorry everyone.

jakethebake
03-12-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying in this specific situation, but does anyone else find it funny when people say the good guy won. What makes him a good guy? because you saw a 60 second video of him doing a good dead. Maybe he stiffed the hooker on a bj and the pimp was protecting her/his interests and got kncocked out. Maybe he likes beating up black people because he is a raging racist and just wanted to kick some black ass. Maybe at the end of the night he goes home and diddles his daughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you listen to the commentary? Apparently he tried to stop the pimp from beating up the hooker. i suppose that makes him the good guy.

JGalt
03-12-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you listen to the commentary? Apparently he tried to stop the pimp from beating up the hooker. i suppose that makes him the good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I mean, what are they going to say, Man gets BJ from hooker and stiffs her on bill, pimp trys to collect and gets knocked out. Or Martial Arts KKK member beats up black pimp for kicks.

That's why I also said not specificly this case. But what makes him a good guy, because he did one single action which is deemed heroic or noble?

daryn
03-12-2005, 05:58 PM
good guy bad guy, doesn't matter. the fact is he was on the defensive. some guy accosted him and he took care of biz.

JGalt
03-12-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good guy bad guy, doesn't matter. the fact is he was on the defensive. some guy accosted him and he took care of biz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's just me and my writing style fails to get across my point.

If a police officer dies on duty. He is made a hero, people mourn his death, send there best wishes and make donations. Does him dying make him a hero? Even though you know nothing of this person. Did he steal money on drug busts, did he extort people for money, was he corrupt in general, did he go home at night and molest his children, did he beat on his wife, abuse his powers as a police officer? Get my point?

slickpoppa
03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn is right

Reef
03-12-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wasn't it his temple? that would not you out...neck shot, probably not...

[/ QUOTE ]

looked like a temple shot

Dr. Strangelove
03-12-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has seen any other videos of a white guy actually winning a fight with a black guy, please post a link or address.

P.S. No, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my favorite: Black Guy Gets An Ass Kicking (http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingvideo.html)

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Daliman
03-12-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If a police officer dies on duty. He is made a hero, people mourn his death, send there best wishes and make donations. Does him dying make him a hero? Even though you know nothing of this person. Did he steal money on drug busts, did he extort people for money, was he corrupt in general, did he go home at night and molest his children, did he beat on his wife, abuse his powers as a police officer? Get my point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said he was a hero, although he IS a police trainer, so maybe a cop too.

JGalt
03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said he was a hero, although he IS a police trainer, so maybe a cop too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I meant you did, I truly did not mean to make it sound that way. I merely brought it up for discussion.