PDA

View Full Version : They got me again! (low content)

smoore
03-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Aaargh! Last night the carrots ate the rabbits again, I managed to drop another $20 in the local home game at a buddies house. That makes $170 over the past two weeks.

Last night the game was even more juicy than normal, $20 max .20/.50 blinds and even the people that are usually min-raisers were going $2 preflop. Completely insane action with morons sucking out on each other right and left. One guy got all in with KK vs A9o and A5o post flop, no pair no draw... they got one of the two outs on the river to split his stack up. We had multiway all-in pots at least 5 times over the 6 hours.

I finally left when I pushed preflop for my last $7.50 with KTs (I know, I know) and got called in one place.... by King Five Offsuit! I was loving my chances but the flop came 558. No runner runner 10 for me so I said "nice hand" and took off.

Mmmmmmmmm, can't wait until Tues night for the next one. I love how these guys play. I hope little miss K5o comes /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TenPercenter
03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I finally left when I pushed preflop for my last $7.50 with KTs (I know, I know) and got called in one place.... by King Five Offsuit! I was loving my chances but the flop came 558. No runner runner 10 for me so I said "nice hand" and took off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me, I was at a wild 6 man tourney a few weeks ago, I pushed with AKo, got called instantly by 75o. He hit a five on the flop, and I did all I could to smile and tell him how brave he was. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I played it off like he suckered me into my all in bet.

Ten