PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass Canadian police

ThaSaltCracka
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
sooooooo (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/standoff.wmv) instead of having devices like stun guns, or bean bag guns, or nets, police in Canada run around like idiots when some other idiot has a knife. So to subdue this idiot, they decide to ram him with a police cruiser. Whoever said a year or so ago that Canada has phenomenal police, was right on /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jstnrgrs
03-12-2005, 12:59 AM
At least they don't shoot inocent celebrators.

wacki
03-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Is mace illegal in canada?

Talk about handicapping your police force.

youtalkfunny
03-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, we've got some beauties down here, too.

Like that chick in Atlanta.

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At least they don't shoot innocent celebrators.

[/ QUOTE ]indeed, but still.

jakethebake
03-12-2005, 08:06 PM
i have no idea what the situation was. if he was threatening anyone with the the knife then this was completely justified.

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:11 PM
he was suicidal.

Dead
03-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Why do people always have to pull that crap in public?

If they want to commit suicide, why can't they just do it by themselves?

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't know. A few years ago there was this guy in Seattle who was suicidal, and he had a huge ninja sword. There was this absurdly long standoff in downtown Seattle that closes 4th Ave(??) I think for 2-3 hours. Eventually they hit him with a fire hose and then threw a net on him.

busguy
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Just about the exact response I would expect out of you TSC. To use a stun gun you need to be able to touch a guy. Do you want to be the guy that reaches out and tries to touch a guy who has a knife ??

Sure the cruiser idea does seem a little whack, but I would way rather have that, than what I would expect would be the method used in ANY of the southern states . . . hell even the king county boys would probably have gunned him down !!

/images/graemlins/blush.gif busguy

ThaSaltCracka
03-12-2005, 08:27 PM
dude, stun guns have a range of like 10 feet.

[ QUOTE ]
hell even the king county boys would probably have gunned him down !!

[/ QUOTE ] only if he was black or hispanic, seriously.

[ QUOTE ]
southern states

[/ QUOTE ] don't refer to us as southern states, we are a different country, BTW, we are #1 as well.

Dead
03-12-2005, 08:41 PM
I don't think that people want to kill themselves should be stopped by police. This is a tough issue.

We live in a free society. We each have control of our own bodies. I think that if someone wants to kill themselves without harming anyone else, then what can you do?

Beerfund
03-12-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you like 12 years old? You say the dumbest things, EVERYONE knows that most "suicide attempts" are cries for help or used to get attention. Instead of posting random retarded questions please just stare at your wall.

Dead
03-12-2005, 08:50 PM
That guy in the video was clearly mentally unstable and was waving a knife around at cops. They probably should have cut him down.

Reef
03-12-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a cry out for help

Niwa
03-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Looked like that could hurt abit..

billymonk
03-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Maybe this will change our reputation. Instead of the country with the police who ride horses and are polite, we're the country who have badass cops who hit people with cars.

jstnrgrs
03-13-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that people want to kill themselves should be stopped by police. This is a tough issue.

We live in a free society. We each have control of our own bodies. I think that if someone wants to kill themselves without harming anyone else, then what can you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

But they should be prevented from littering blood and dead bodies in public places.

housenuts
03-13-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is mace illegal in canada?

Talk about handicapping your police force.

[/ QUOTE ]

they have mace, or pepper spray. they sprayed me after a fight.

they also have tasers. after a fight my friend got handcuffed and some guy was still chirping at him so he broke free from the cops and did a huge missile kick on the guy. then the cops tasered him.

Gamblor
03-13-2005, 04:02 AM
Rodney King.

wacki
03-13-2005, 04:35 AM
chirping?

Also, is assaulting a police officer not that big of deal in canada? It is here.

housenuts
03-13-2005, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
chirping?

Also, is assaulting a police officer not that big of deal in canada? It is here.

[/ QUOTE ]

chirping = trash talking

as for assaulting a cop that's a big no no. big trouble.

jakethebake
03-13-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he was suicidal.

[/ QUOTE ]

then they were trying to do him a favor. i say leave him alone and let him kill himself in peace.

busguy
03-15-2005, 02:57 AM
Sorry for the delay in response time on this but I just got back from L.A. this evening.

[ QUOTE ]
don't refer to us as southern states, we are a different country

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . the "southern states" which I was refering to would be the likes of Texas, Alabama, Mississippi etc. You know . . . . those states with red-neck cops who don't put up with much . . . . crap.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, we are #1 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really ?? No. 1 ?? If that is even still true . . . I dare say that it won't be that way for much longer if there is any truth to this article (http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/world/article.jsp?content=20050307_101541_101541)

/images/graemlins/blush.gif busguy