PDA

View Full Version : Poor Games PL, NL at Party??

Rianna
03-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Is it me or is anyone else having a hard time finding 'decent action' in ANY PL, NL games at Party?

For me, it's as though the games have dried up and I mean at just about any limit, ANY type games (NL, PL) ie hold em, omaha hi and hilo.

I've been game hopping for @ 3 days and can't find any CONSISTANT games with action. Small pots consistantly.

IF this is the case could it be all of the tournys having an effect. Ive been playing online for 4 years and don't remember such poor NL- PL action.

Easy to get stuck and seems nearly impossible to get out. Games seem to be a joke, no pots /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any suggestions as to what type game and limit might at least have some action?

Rianna

Any comments would be appreciated.

Freakin
03-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Are you trying RIGHT NOW??? Cause this is prime time.

Freakin

AncientPC
03-11-2005, 10:30 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

DesertCat
03-11-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it me or is anyone else having a hard time finding 'decent action' in ANY PL, NL games at Party?

For me, it's as though the games have dried up and I mean at just about any limit, ANY type games (NL, PL) ie hold em, omaha hi and hilo.

I've been game hopping for @ 3 days and can't find any CONSISTANT games with action. Small pots consistantly.

IF this is the case could it be all of the tournys having an effect. Ive been playing online for 4 years and don't remember such poor NL- PL action.

Easy to get stuck and seems nearly impossible to get out. Games seem to be a joke, no pots /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any suggestions as to what type game and limit might at least have some action?

Rianna

Any comments would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows that Party is full of rocks.

soah
03-11-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[/ QUOTE ]

WSOPWinner2005
03-12-2005, 01:08 AM
The fish swam upstream .... BIG TIME ... And alot are getting lucky boasting about the 4-5K they won while sitting at a 1K NL/PL table /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Things will even out somewhat but the tables will never be quite as fishy as they were - they are still 10 X as fishy as Stars where I am playing off my bonus lol ... Thank god for that one hand I am up $650 and still haven't cleared the dang thing - Hell I'm barely past 20% of the FPP's I need /images/graemlins/smile.gif

One thing I am realizing Party, while taking preventative measures against gamboholics... Is finally gearing things up for their higher limit players which thins out the playing field at the lower stakes... Or the old higher stakes... The $25/$50/$100 games haven't changes much at all - however the $100 PLO Game has changed DRASTICALLY - want the fish you best go upstream and honestly the 5/10 game is EASIER than the 3/6 game..

By the way seeing some big names from stars/UB show up at party lately... prefontaine is just one of the many...

MasterShakes
03-12-2005, 03:06 AM
The correct answer to the original question is "no". I have disregarded the rest of this thread.

IggyWH
03-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Come sit at my tables and take my money. $50NL search IggyPitt /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm on tilt after busting out of my NL home game.

lorinda
03-12-2005, 03:15 AM
If you can't spot the action in the first 15 minutes......

Lori