PDA

View Full Version : uraknobgoblr - Party 15/30 Player

AviD
03-11-2005, 09:11 PM
If you are on here...please STFU in the chat rooms. I've never seen someone bitch so freakin much at fish because you lose a hand.

First time playing? First time losing a hand? Christ...STFU already.

Steve Giufre
03-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Haha I'm actually playing with him now and he is doing his thing, complaining about some stupid beat. The only one worse than him is Tomtivo.

pfkaok
03-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Yeah, this guy sucks... i think the idea of reporting him was the best advice that i received in this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=mediumholdem&Number=179556 8&Forum=

URMeowed
03-11-2005, 09:27 PM
How about when you beat that poker playing cat and listen to it meow and meow, saying stuff like "you are broke, you just don't it yet"

Meow.

JAA
03-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Great post...This guy has pissed me off about 20 times berating bad players. GET A GRIP DUDE, IF THEY DIDNT PLAY LIKE THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS.

- Jags

4thstreetpete
03-11-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Haha I'm actually playing with him now and he is doing his thing, complaining about some stupid beat. The only one worse than him is Tomtivo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to agree there, tomitivo really is the most annoying player I've ever played with. Everytime I see him he's berating other players. I'm really starting to think there is something legitamently wrong with him. He just keeps calling people moron nonstop.

kurosh
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Haha, I just got done playing with him. I enjoyed saying crap back to him. I was not happy with him stating VPIP stats though.

Chris Daddy Cool
03-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Tomtivo has on numerous occassions called me "The biggest fish I've ever seen " on all three of my handles.

URMeowed
03-11-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was not happy with him stating VPIP stats though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another player did that to me last year. I could care less. Honestly, I think Pokertracker is overrated. Now I'm not saying it's not useful but I would venture to say that a lot of people put too much stock into these stats instead of good old fashioned paying attention to the games. When Pokertracker can track what's going on in the player's mind or whether this player is on tilt or if a player is capable of changing gears, then I'll be concerned. Otherwise, spout away. He hurts himself by letting players like me know he uses Pokertracker cause I will take advantage of it.

Meow.

Dave Mac
03-12-2005, 12:08 AM
I totally agree, i barely use it and i think may people put to much stock in it.
dave

pfkaok
03-12-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tomtivo has on numerous occassions called me "The biggest fish I've ever seen " on all three of my handles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever say back, "at least i'm not as big a fish as xxxxxx(one of your other handles he's insulted)"?

BTW, i really feel its a badge of honor of sorts when somebody says i'm the biggest fish, or worst player ever. being called a fish, or just plain awful is good too, but the few times that people actually think I'm THE WORST it makes me feel special /images/graemlins/grin.gif

phifediggy
03-12-2005, 01:05 AM
speaking of uraknobgoblr, i definitely saw him lose a grand in 10 minutes at 30/60 the other night. lost with big slick three straight hands or something. surprisingly, all he said was "finish me off" as the turn brought four connecting middle cards. surely enough, his opponent showed down the winning straight. fin.

edit: nevermind, he also said "again!" every time his big slick lost.

sfer
03-12-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying he's wrong? What am I missing?

CardSharpCook
03-12-2005, 06:18 AM
I've had problems with a player I KNOW posts here. IHATEIDIOTS. This guy is constantly complaining of fishy plays, bad beats, etc. etc. So then one day I play back at him from the BB and he says,

"I thought you were supposed to be a winning player?"
"huh"
"Go post that hand on the forum"
"I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about."

so, IHATEIDIOTS, I add your name to the scrolls of STFU at the freaking tables.

CSC

fnord_too
03-12-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever say back, "at least i'm not as big a fish as xxxxxx(one of your other handles he's insulted)"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Too funny.

My stats show Uraknobgobblr as a losing player, but it's a small sample size. Also, if he or she believes half the stuff they spout about poker, they have some very flawed concepts.

kemystery
03-12-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tomitivo is a sucker, I could care less what he says - I actually try to tilt him more, call him a tilt monkey - he likes that.

BeerGolfPoker
03-12-2005, 11:12 AM
"lol geniuses lol"

Unlike most of the fish-beraters, this guy cracks me up for some reason.

stoxtrader
03-12-2005, 05:00 PM
unfortunately, they are both winning players. tomitivo a bit more active in the chat box i think, but harmless, knobgobler reads these forums, but i dont know his handle. I'm pretty sure he doesnt like me all that much.

pfkaok
03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
unfortunately, they are both winning players.

[/ QUOTE ]

tomitivo seems really loose too be a big winner... i think he's low 30's VPIP.

Barry
03-12-2005, 06:21 PM
tomitivo a winning player???

He's on my LAG list and everybody knows (or should know) that he's kidding around with his chat. I think that he's funny and kid back at him at the table. When he say's "moron" after I win a hand (and he says it after every hand), I just tell him to stop being so hard on himself.

I haven't seen the other guy around in a month.

jogumon
03-12-2005, 06:48 PM
I can't believe tomitivo is a winning player, but in my small sample of about 1000 hands, he crushing the game. Variance. Meh.

As for his chat, I think it's kind of funny. He tells you that you're a moron when you raise pre flop with AA. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

4thstreetpete
03-12-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tomitivo a winning player???

I haven't seen the other guy around in a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually uraknobgoblr is on the 30/60 table a lot. Everytime I sit at a 30/60 table he is there multitabling. I was playing the other night and he was on 2 of my 30/60 tables and after I logged out and came back after about 7 or 8 hours later he is still there.

Joe Tall
03-12-2005, 10:50 PM
I just tell him to stop being so hard on himself.

That's my line!

James282
03-12-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
unfortunately, they are both winning players. tomitivo a bit more active in the chat box i think, but harmless, knobgobler reads these forums, but i dont know his handle. I'm pretty sure he doesnt like me all that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would make a sizeable bet that tomitivo is not a long term winner.
-James

Barry
03-12-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would make a sizeable bet that tomitivo is not a long term winner

[/ QUOTE ]

So would I!

Lurker4
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had problems with a player I KNOW posts here. IHATEIDIOTS. This guy is constantly complaining of fishy plays, bad beats, etc. etc. So then one day I play back at him from the BB and he says,

"I thought you were supposed to be a winning player?"
"huh"
"Go post that hand on the forum"
"I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about."

so, IHATEIDIOTS, I add your name to the scrolls of STFU at the freaking tables.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is TheMaroon. HUSH thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1888238&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

addickt
03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Lets all call chase him with bad cards.. That will really show em. LOL

stoxtrader
03-14-2005, 03:23 PM
james and barry are both right about tomitivo, my apologies guys!