PDA

View Full Version : FPS?

SA125
03-11-2005, 08:08 PM
10-20 Live. Loose moderately aggressive game with liberal coldcallers.

2 limpers to decent MP raiser, CO is bleeding chips calling too much and hasn't won a hand in 3 hours colcalls, I call in SB with Q2d and BB calls. 6 players for 6 BB's.

Flop 772. Checked to raiser who bets, CO calls, I raise, all fold to raiser who folds, CO calls. I have tight image equity which figured would fold out overs of the raiser.

Turn 4x. Bet, call. CO could have overs, a pair, 56s, who knows.

River 7. I bet and he raises.

Comments.

gaming_mouse
03-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Unless you are planning to fold to that raise, I'd c/call the river.

bakku
03-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Where's the FPS? This is a pretty loose call from the SB. I'm not sure whether I like your flop play or if flat calling the flop and betting out on a ragged turn card is better.

SA125
03-11-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where's the FPS? This is a pretty loose call from the SB.

[/ QUOTE ]

bakku, my man, you're killing me here. Q2s from the SB in a field of 6 loose but not overly aggressive coldcallers? Who'll call down and pay off?

Q2o is a fold, but sooted is a hand that with 5 others in is easy to get away from and can make up a lot of bets when you hit.

goofball
03-11-2005, 10:27 PM
This hand looks pretty standard. The river sucks but I usually make a crying call since he could be bluffing having decided you don't have the 7, he could think A high is now good since there's no way you made your draw, he could think you are bluffing since you were representing hte 7 only to have it show up. I really don't like checkcalling the river. YOu will get too many calls from Ahighs that now think they're good but will check behind.