PDA

View Full Version : OOT Reality Show - Season 2 - Gimmick Account Survivor/Roll Call

IndieMatty
03-11-2005, 05:47 PM
It would be cool (I think) if all gimmick accounts should post here, sometime in the next few days. At which point, a poll will be made to eliminate one of the Gimmick Accounts.

Then said Gimmick account will have to make a thread begging/making a point why they should be allowed to remain, and a second poll that would possibly reverse the banishing would be conducted.

Odds/gambling may also be instituted with me acting as a bookmaker for nominal bets.

Anyone think this is a credible idea? Or have I had too much to drink on a Friday afternoon? At the very least, a list of known gimmick accounts would be appreciated, feel free to respond...

<font color="white">This is just a feeble attempt to get another Sup Bro post. </font>

Rick Diesel
03-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Sup Bro?

IndieMatty
Don't tease me.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
It would be cool (I think) if all gimmick accounts should post here, sometime in the next few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the problem with this idea.

IndieMatty
03-11-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be cool (I think) if all gimmick accounts should post here, sometime in the next few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the problem with this idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you're not a fan of the gimmick accounts?

GimmickAccount
03-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I am the sole arbiter of this sort of thing, and you are a hopeless alkie. Careful there.

Serendipitously,
Gimmick Account

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the crappy ones, which is like 99.9% of them. The Gordon Bombays that post 100x an hour with a mighty duck reference suck. the occasional ones that are funny like sup bro and iceman are o.k. Actually thosea re the only funny ones I can think of.

Vinny Testaverde
03-11-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am the sole arbiter of this sort of thing, and you are a hopeless alkie. Careful there.

Serendipitously,
Gimmick Account

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like Drew Bledsoe, afraid of a little competition?

IndieMatty
03-11-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the crappy ones, which is like 99.9% of them. The Gordon Bombays that post 100x an hour with a mighty duck reference suck. the occasional ones that are funny like sup bro and iceman are o.k. Actually thosea re the only funny ones I can think of.

[/ QUOTE ]

But then you can vote them off, and they shall never return. Any gimmick account posting in this thread is entering into a contractual agreement that, if voted off, they will never post again.

Tim&Joe
03-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Tim: What exactly is a gimmick account?

Joe: I think he means us Tim.

Tim: /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Joe: Don't worry Tim, whatever happens we will still have each other.

Tim: /images/graemlins/heart.gif

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But then you can vote them off, and they shall never return. Any gimmick account posting in this thread is entering into a contractual agreement that, if voted off, they will never post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

they're not posting now. let sleeping scumbags lie.

GimmickAccount
03-11-2005, 05:59 PM
No I'm not.

Icily,
Gimmick Account

jakethebake
oops. I forgot one other funny one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NoResults
Analysis in white below:
<font color="#FFFFFF">Fold preflop. Sup bro will probably never post again.</font>

In the future, please do not include results in hand history posts. Even though we are a virtuous bunch here, we cannot always resist the urge to check the results of the hand before providing our analysis. Knowledge of the result may bias our analysis to an overly aggressive line (if you won the hand) or an overly weak one (if you lost). Therefore, to get the best information, please refrain from including the results in the initial post.

If you are interested in comments on an entire hand that you played, post all of the action but leave the results out. If you are interested in a particular action that you took, include all the action up to that point (excluding the specific action you're interested in) and ask "What should I do here?"

Be sure to include any reads you have on your opponents in a hand post, as well as a general read on the table if you have one. Of course, feel free to include the results in a later post after you have received some responses on your play.

Thanks,
NoResults

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No I'm not.

Icily,
Gimmick Account

[/ QUOTE ]

you're one of the crappy ones, by the way.

GimmickAccount
I already said no to you. Don't test my patience.

Wearily ('cause he's tired),

Gimmick Account.

GrottoPatrol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

AngryCola
I don't get it.

GimmickAccount
03-11-2005, 06:01 PM
I kind of thought you were too, but such are the ways of the world.

Dengan kebosanan,

Gimmick Account

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because it's not funny.

nolanfan34
[ QUOTE ]
Tim: What exactly is a gimmick account?

Joe: I think he means us Tim.

Tim: /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Joe: Don't worry Tim, whatever happens we will still have each other.

Tim: /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys need to post in Micro more often.

GimmickAccount
We need you here.

Pleadingly,

Gimmick Account

jakethebake
i could beat matty senseless for waking all these idiots from their shallow, but well-deserved graves.

AngryCola
03-11-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because it's not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so I wasn't the only one who noticed this. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

InchoateHand
03-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Bad Idea.

Pope John Paul II
03-11-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm about to be voted off by God...what do I care what you guys think?

tbach24
03-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Tim&amp;Joe is the only one who has even been remotely funny thus far. The rest are lame.

pokerjo22
03-11-2005, 06:29 PM
BadBeatPolice and OneWordAnswer both have their place I think.

Ulysses
03-11-2005, 06:29 PM
This thread is flawed. The best gimmick accounts only come out when truly appropriate.

BTW, I'm starting to become a fan of FYP.

Dapper_Dan
03-11-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm the damn paterfamilias!

Lazymeatball
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
What ever happened to wrong forum man.
And wasn't there somebody that posted whenever somebody posted a really long URL that fuct up the whole thread, something like "the instant URL button is your friend" guy?

mmbt0ne
03-11-2005, 07:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely the best gimmick account of late.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely the best gimmick account of late.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, why can't I think of what that is?

Freakin
03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I thought it was amusing HOW MANY DAMN QUOTES from might ducks that guy could come up with....

Freakin

[censored]
03-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Fixed Your Post.

Made its debut last night.

nolanfan34
03-11-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fixed Your Post.

Made its debut last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY. I did see that one.

pshreck
03-11-2005, 07:24 PM
The fact that none of the gimmick accounts seem to be showing up (well just a few, and I havent heard of these nor are they funny), shows that most of them probably aren't created by common OOT posters.

Oh... and I find Gordon Bombay to be quite funny on occasion. Only problem is he breaks character to often and is just Emilio Estevez.

tbach24
03-11-2005, 07:41 PM
FYP is the best.