PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report - My Bar (3/10/05)

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Good night at the bar last night.

I arrive and sit down. The first thing I notice is that the petite, incredibly gorgeous, Puerto Rican barmaid is wearing this push-up bustier thingy that displays pretty much everything she has to offer. I'll call her "F". Then my favorite large-breasted AP high-school English teacher/part-time barmaid comes over promptly and immediately informs me she took a personal day today and started drinking at noon, and that she's having lots of fun at work tonite.

The other barmaid in the bustier comes over to say hi, and Teacher starts putting on a show, feeling her up for me. About that time a couple, some guy in a suit and his gf (who has enourmous boobs), comes over and sits next to me. She comments on F's necklace. I comment that I hadn't noticed because I was distracted by her boobs, which cracks this girl up.

Anyway the two barmaids prance around feeling each other up while fixing drinks for the next hour when Nikki, another barmaid, shows up. I give her grief about being late and she tells me she gets in trouble for it a lot, but they let her slide because she's good at so many other things. I ask what things. She says, she's good with the customers and works hard and as she's walking away she says, "oh and blow jobs too".

I turn back to listen to Teacher flirt with the girl next to me. She's leaning over and has her boobs (they're a D cup I'm sure) sitting on the bar! She's telling her about the guys in her classes trying to hug her and sneak peeks down her shirt, etc.

Then Nikki comes back, and i comment that I can't decide if i like her neckjlace or not. It was this gigantic thing. She asks why? I said because it's either just big enoiugh to draw my attention to the appropriate area (she's going low cut) or so big it's covering up said area a little too much. She says most people like it so I concurred.

About that time the girl next to me starts screeching what's in the ceviche? She's breaking out in hives, and it turns out she's allergic to snapper. So her poor bf had to run down the street for benadryl from the drugstore.

Hirings/Firings: I think the little dark-haired waitress that i mentioned before that acted like she really wanted me, must've quit or been fired. i haven't seen her in a couple of weeks now. But they did hire an amazingly hott new hostess that will probably not want me, but i'll call it a push.

So all-in-all i had one beer more than my usual limit, caught a good show. I also found out what school Teacher teaches at and looked her up online so I could cyber-stalk her (not really). Actually I was hoping there would be faculty pics so I could link it. Pretty good night.

edit: when I looked her up on her school site, i noticed there's a teacher there named Gary Coleman. Maybe i'll ask her about that.

PeeWeeH
03-11-2005, 02:26 PM
So you sat in a bar full of hot chicks without getting so much as a phone number, made a bunch of lecherous comments and got drunk, and this is a good night? This sounds basically like being a mark in a strip club, without some chick rubbing her ass on your cock through some flimsy sweatpants. Way to go.

PeeWee

2planka
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Is there a special on newbie trolls today?

turnipmonster
03-11-2005, 02:31 PM
ni han

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously someone not familiar with the critically acclaimed "My New Bar" trip report series.

Shajen
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
He's married dude.

Some of us honor our vows.

asofel
03-11-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you sat in a bar full of hot chicks without getting so much as a phone number, made a bunch of lecherous comments and got drunk, and this is a good night? This sounds basically like being a mark in a strip club, without some chick rubbing her ass on your cock through some flimsy sweatpants. Way to go.

PeeWee

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/asofel/rowned.jpg

B00T
03-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Dude, he's married to Sandra Bullock. Go do a search on his old posts since you are new and might not know this.

He usually posts about his bar experiences to entertain us. If you were married to Sandra Bullock would you cheat on her?

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-11-2005, 02:37 PM
This is one hell of a new bar. Ever have feelings for your old bar?

Lazymeatball
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
I assume the time frame on this is from 5pm-7ish. In which case this is awesome.

You really need to forward this to your old bar, if they ever want to stay competitive.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, he's married to Sandra Bullock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where di this come from? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is one hell of a new bar. Ever have feelings for your old bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's across the street from my new bar, which is a little uncomfortable. I often feel like I'm cheating.

2planka
03-11-2005, 02:42 PM
PeeWee deserves the Rowning, not me.

Rick Diesel
03-11-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
edit: when I looked her up on her school site, i noticed there's a teacher there named Gary Coleman. Maybe i'll ask her about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest not doing this. Things could get a little weird if she finds out that you were trying to look her up online. Very stalkerish.

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I would suggest not doing this. Things could get a little weird if she finds out that you were trying to look her up online. Very stalkerish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That had occurred to me.

PeeWeeH
03-11-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's married dude.

Some of us honor our vows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, so he's just living vicariously, escaping his miserable home life.

I have a question. I am at this girl's house taking a shower. She has Zionist body wash called "Milk and Honey." I object philosophically but it is pretty good body wash. What should I do? Not sure if it will work out.

PeeWee

jakethebake
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a question. I am at this girl's house taking a shower. She has Zionist body wash called "Milk and Honey." I object philosophically but it is pretty good body wash. What should I do? Not sure if it will work out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you're talking about.

IndieMatty
03-11-2005, 02:51 PM
That was actually relatively amusing. Land of Milk and Honey...get it?

asofel
03-11-2005, 02:51 PM
edited to make more sense

2planka
03-11-2005, 02:53 PM
tyvm