PDA

View Full Version : You make the call UTG

kemystery
03-11-2005, 10:58 AM
140 player B&M $30+20 Add on ' Limit Hold'Em' (No Limit final table)

11th-15th places paid $75 - final ten remaining players are reassigned $100 cash in pocket/ $300 in 'live' chips and play No Limit Hold Em starting @ 5-10 blinds w/ 15 min. rounds. *Lowest stack* on table can leave at any time with the remaining $ their 'prize'. Final 3 can quit @ any time.

15 players left blinds T1000-2000 limits 2000-4000

S2: Poster UTG T7000
Fuzzy on ALL of the stacks, I am covered by everyone, but the BB + S4
S3: Tough player w/ T15000 , who has made the final in this format three out of the last four weeks- plus we're the last two left of a 5 way last longer worth $100 which she wants to bust me for at least as much as she wants to make the final
S4: T4000 Very conservative/ has only shown down QQ and AK
S5: T12000 Action Player just moved to this table with a big stack, he will call a raise w/ any hand he was going to play any ways
S7: Decent Player sitting on T9000 , and plays position fairly well
S8(B): Middle aged gentleman, new player T8000 who will marry AT and has been hitting.
SB: T11000 ish unknown no real read
BB: T6000 after posting blind Younger college kid who's friend just came over to tell him (BB) that he (friend) is 'up' $28 in the 3-6 game and wants to 'sit on it' so he took a quote 'missed out' button.

Dealt J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif UTG, I like the hand, looking downstream S3 is looking at me ( I don't think she looked at her cards yet), S4 is watching TV with his cards unprotected in front of him - he looked. S5 is holding his cards in his right hand, and half of his chips in his left hand, he will make a play based on the action to him should evry one fold, he might raise any 2, very agressive player. S7 is chillin, leaning back in his chair hand unprotected. S8 is looking at his hand - for the 2nd time. Cant see SB, and the BB just asked in an annoyed tone who the action was on.

Your play?

kemystery
03-11-2005, 08:45 PM
no play?

I folded, all fold to S5 who raised, S8 calls BB calls.

Flop: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif. Checked to S5 who bets S8 calls him down going broke w/ KJ to S5's KQ.

Anyone like the fold here?